AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP with MFC equivalent to CB ticket show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

veronicastarfire

Cam Model
Dec 31, 2020
Hey everyone,

I've gotten so much out of reading these forums so far. I have a question. I found some information on the forums already so PLEASE don't yell at me if this has already been answered, but I'm hoping someone can give me some advice.

I like MFC better than Chaturbate but I'm having trouble figuring out how to do what I want to do on MFC. Here's what I'm aiming for. I want to do a multi-goal public show (for instance take off my shirt, take off my shorts, get oiled up), and then do the equivalent of a Chaturbate "ticket show" for masturbation and toy play, etc. I want to set a price, like say 200 tokens, that people have to pay to view the ticket show. But there doesn't seem to be an equivalent to a ticket show on MFC. Maybe a club show? But can I set that up so that it's a one-time thing that I can set a new price for each time I cam?

Thanks in advance for any advice!!!

Veronica Starfire

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hey everyone,

I've gotten so much out of reading these forums so far. I have a question. I found some information on the forums already so PLEASE don't yell at me if this has already been answered, but I'm hoping someone can give me some advice.

I like MFC better than Chaturbate but I'm having trouble figuring out how to do what I want to do on MFC. Here's what I'm aiming for. I want to do a multi-goal public show (for instance take off my shirt, take off my shorts, get oiled up), and then do the equivalent of a Chaturbate "ticket show" for masturbation and toy play, etc. I want to set a price, like say 200 tokens, that people have to pay to view the ticket show. But there doesn't seem to be an equivalent to a ticket show on MFC. Maybe a club show? But can I set that up so that it's a one-time thing that I can set a new price for each time I cam?

Thanks in advance for any advice!!!

Veronica Starfire
It's called a Club Show on MFC! Just create a club with the token price you want people to pay to enter, then when you start the club show manually, anyone with that "ticket" already can join, and while you're in the club, it'll tell newcomers to click the link and buy the club pass to get in to see what's happening.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.