AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP WITH MY ACCOUNT baneada

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2020
GOOD MORNING
PLEASE HELP WITH MY ACCOUNT Violetaandtomas42 NOT LONG AGO CHATURBATE WORK, BUT WAS CREATING A NEW ACCOUNT DOCUMENTS AND WHEN SUBO ACCOUNT HELP ME PLEASE Banean want to start to broadcast on the page, if COMETI ANY INCORRECT AND NOT apologize happen again. THANK YOU

GOOD MORNING
PLEASE HELP WITH MY ACCOUNT Violetaandtomas42 NOT LONG AGO CHATURBATE WORK, BUT WAS CREATING A NEW ACCOUNT DOCUMENTS AND WHEN SUBO ACCOUNT HELP ME PLEASE Banean want to start to broadcast on the page, if COMETI ANY INCORRECT AND NOT apologize happen again. THANK YOU

Support states that they have sent you an update regarding the status of your account already. Unfortunately, the ban that was set in place will not be removed.

Upvote 0
That means NO MORE CAN DELIVER IN CHATURBATE ?, because we always open a new account and SUBO DOCUMENTS ALWAYS COUNT ME Banean.

Upvote 0
Because every time I try to open a new account and income documents they ban me my account?? ask response to email support, and your only answer is that I was expelled from the community of cameras enVivo of chaturbate, but no response from what is wrong and that I not committed any violations so serious that I always Baneen an account i want to create new.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.