AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with Rude CB Members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2022
Twitter Username
@Blakeandt
Chaturbate Username
Sexualcouple4820
Hey y’all! We are sexualcouple4820 on CB(male and female married couple). We have been camming for about 3 months now and have 20000 followers(not sure if that’s good or bad because we have no metrics to compare to) and since day one we have had issues with the obvious grey members in which we can handle because we use a bot to block them but we are also having rude and abusive comments from “light blues” and at one time we just used another bot to just block everyone from chatting unless using a “tip note” but this seemed to have slowed our rooms down tip wise . So we don’t use that bot anymore but are now left with the same issues. As the man in this show I have to admit it’s hard to maintain an erection and perform when I have to answer comments or tell people to tip with sexy talk. Is there a bot to silence our main issue the “light blue users” ? Or dos anyone have an idea that they themselves have implemented that works? Thank you in advance for any help.

Hi.
My All-in-1-app, Synergy, can do what you are asking. There are currently two ways to stop token holding users who have recently tipped less than 51 tokens (light blue) from chatting. The first is the 'Hush' settings and the second is the 'Hide and Lock' settings. Both can be configured to block the chat and only allow specific users by type. Which type can include users who have tipped, users who are Mods, fan club, etc. By selecting "Users w/Tokens > Light-Blue", you will effectively stop all users from chatting who are light-blue. The check works based on CB's response for user color and will ignore a user's gear tab settings. So if a user sets their account color to be 'light-blue', but they have tipped more than 50 tokens recently, they will pass all checks and be allowed to chat (view the cam - if using Hide and Lock).

More info here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/synergy-all-in-one-app-the-future-of-transmission.39626/
The app here: https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/synergy/?version=&slot=0
About me here: https://chaturbate.com/mentalcex/ (NSFW)

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Cexmental, thank you so much for your response! I’ll have the wife go in and check that out. I’m assuming this is an app in cb app section ? If that’s the case and it works for what we are trying to do you are a god send ! I will update you after tonight as to wether it worked for as we wanted it to. Thanks again!

Upvote 0
Hello and thank you. It is an app in CB's 'legacy' system, not the new system. Please ask your wife to read the app's full description tab as it is not 100% free to use. If you are interested in a 3 month free trial, please contact me.

If your only intent is to block all chat as typed by light-blue users and nothing else, I would be willing to create a stand-alone bot for you. This wouldn't be too difficult and I would be willing to do this for a very affordable price.

Whatever you decide, I can be reached at SynergyChaturbate @ gmail or by DM @cexmental on Twitter

Cheers!

Upvote 0
Hey @Sexualcouple4820,
I get inspired when someone gives me a new idea that I haven't considered before. I wrote a bot tonight in the legacy API that will block only your light blue users. The model, mod, fan club, grey, and dark blue+ users can chat as normal. You can turn the bot on/off using a simple and easy to remember command (/llb). You can even add special users to a list to grant them immunity (coolblue01,fungrey02). Oh, you can block grey chat too!

Lock Light Blues : https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/lock-light-blues/?version=&slot=1

It's simple, quick, and effective. If you are interested, I'll let you two test it out for 30 days. Just let me know your CB username and I will add it to the bot's access list! Please contact me privately to discuss pricing, because I want to offer you a lower price as a thank you for your idea!

Inspirational coding is the best!

Cheers,
Cexmental

Reactions: CallMeMaria
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.