AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with sound effect from site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2020
Ok, so this may be an odd question. I have a couple of models I follow, and I hear in the background sometimes is a loud "DING DONG" doorbell. I'm just curious what site it is from. She doesn't tell me the specific site, just says another site. Don't know if its because she would get in trouble mentioning another site.

Thanks in advance if anyone has the answer. If no one does, its ok too. Just curious, and is bugging me lmao.

She can't tell you because it's against most site rules to mention other sites you are on. It could get her banned. So stop pestering her.

You can't name other sites on which you're camming. I got it hard as hell to moving users from shitty sites to my main one because of this.

But DING DONG can be whatever. Just record the sound and post it here, someone would probably guess.

Also you can try to look for her nickname on various sites, most use same or similar nicknames everywhere (except if it's Flirt4Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.