AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with Tip Menu (plus a few more questions)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rougedknees

Cam Model
Oct 12, 2020
Twitter Username
@rougedknees
Chaturbate Username
rougedknees
1) I need some guidance when it comes to Tip menu pricing. I'm trying to keep everything in the +7 ratio while satisfying both low paying and high paying customers, buuut it's hard for me to determine the value of certain services despite comparing it to other models' tip menus. Write your name on my body for 77 already feels a little bit overpriced, but I'm not sure where else I could squish it in (><; )

7 If you like me
14 Kisses
21 Say my name
28 Roll a Dice
35 Ahegao
42 Spanks (x3)
49 Self slap
56 Flash feet
63 Flash ass
70 Flash titties
77 Write your name on my body
84 Nipple clamps
140 Mute (3 minutes)
210 Write your name on a chalkboard (1 month)
280 Oil
350 Blowjob
420 Pixel emoji! Whatever you request~

2) What is a realistic token goal for 2-3 hours show?
I know token income fluctuates all the time and you can never be sure of anything. I don't want though to shoot myself in the foot and end up in a situation where my token goal is... ridiculously high. All the models I've watched seem to have their total token goal to oscillate between 900 to a few thousand, with most of them working full time. I hoped that maybe I'd be able to make a daily goal of earning around 500 tokens, but maybe even that's too much for short shows... I'm lost.

3) Plushies! Is it okay to keep plushies on cam? I know most sites prefer to not keep "children's toys" out in the open (such as Chaturbate and Streamate), but do plushies fall into that category? I'd love to have two or three in the background while I cam since I genuinely enjoy their look and find them to be quite eyecatching.

Reactions: DaintyPrentiss
I've tried a high value tip menu and a low one and honestly it hasn't made much difference either way. I experiment with different prices a lot. Attracting and retaining tippers who like you matters most. The best ones will tip no matter the cost (within their budget). I personally don't think 77 is too much for writing your name on their body for all to see. I have paid 100 tokens for that before and consider it a luxury compared to something like ahegao or flashes.

I've seen plushies on CB and don't think it's a problem.

Reactions: rougedknees
I can only give you the perspective as a user/moderator, but I don't see anything I would consider overpriced on the menu. In fact I have to say it looks like you have done your research well and thought a lot about it. Whether it works depends entirely on the users, but I say go ahead with it.

I get people going nuts for my blowjob teases. I would price it way less, or separate them out (BJ tease ~50tk, BJ deepthroat 300+). BJ tease being slow licking close to camera, it's so very little work and drives them wild.

I also consider what my pvt price is, vs. the opportunity cost of going pvt and losing those people. If I take a 10 min pvt at 30 tk/min it's 300 tk - I added "2 min dildo ride" for 300 tk and don't lose my people when that's what they want to see, or even get taken into pvt anyway.

I am very apprehensive about writing a name on my body as people can use that combined with your pictures to catfish.

Will you also have special lovense levels & menu items for fingering?

Last edited:
Ooooh, you're right, I definitely need to calculate how my public vs pvt prices compare.
Will you also have special lovense levels & menu items for fingering?
Aaah, I don't own any Lovense toy yet (not in my budget, I hope I'll be able to afford at least Lush 2.0 with the money I'll earn through camming) so I hadn't been really worrying about setting up anything for it.
With fingering menu items, I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean things like "tip x for 1 finger in, tip n for 2 fingers in"?

Ooooh, you're right, I definitely need to calculate how my public vs pvt prices compare.

Aaah, I don't own any Lovense toy yet (not in my budget, I hope I'll be able to afford at least Lush 2.0 with the money I'll earn through camming) so I hadn't been really worrying about setting up anything for it.
With fingering menu items, I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean things like "tip x for 1 finger in, tip n for 2 fingers in"?
First of all from my experience on cb almost noone making money anymore without a toy vibrating if she is not ahotevea:)) Second ,about menu sounds to childish , kiss, say ur name bla, go straight to what they want.
1. flash boobs, 2 flash ass, 3 flash pussy , 4. flash feet , 5. oil on boobs, 6, oil on ass, 7 , naked 5 minutes, 8, stokings on, 9 heels on .. 10 flash ass in doggy style and so on .. about what u said fingering if you do that , u dont put it on menu put the first app . goal app, for example at 500 naked then change goal and fingering, next goal toy, next cum squirt whatever ,, etc .. prices u pick but if there is not a full room u might need low prices unfortunatly ..

Last edited:
1) I need some guidance when it comes to Tip menu pricing. I'm trying to keep everything in the +7 ratio while satisfying both low paying and high paying customers, buuut it's hard for me to determine the value of certain services despite comparing it to other models' tip menus. Write your name on my body for 77 already feels a little bit overpriced, but I'm not sure where else I could squish it in (><; )

7 If you like me
14 Kisses
21 Say my name
28 Roll a Dice
35 Ahegao
42 Spanks (x3)
49 Self slap
56 Flash feet
63 Flash ass
70 Flash titties
84 Nipple clamps
140 Mute (3 minutes)
280 Oil
350 Blowjob

I know token income fluctuates all the time and you can never be sure of anything. I don't want though to shoot myself in the foot and end up in a situation where my token goal is... ridiculously high. All the models I've watched seem to have their total token goal to oscillate between 900 to a few thousand, with most of them working full time. I hoped that maybe I'd be able to make a daily goal of earning around 500 tokens, but maybe even that's too much for short shows... I'm lost.

3) Plushies! Is it okay to keep plushies on cam? I know most sites prefer to not keep "children's toys" out in the open (such as Chaturbate and Streamate), but do plushies fall into that category? I'd love to have two or three in the background while I cam since I genuinely enjoy their look and find them to be quite eyecatching.
Dont forget to set maximum number of rolls in a single tip to 1 since you have multiples of 28 in the menu. You make pixel emojis? very cool

First of all from my experience on cb almost noone making money anymore without a toy vibrating if she is not ahotevea:)) Second ,about menu sounds to childish , kiss, say ur name bla, go straight to what they want.
1. flash boobs, 2 flash ass, 3 flash pussy , 4. flash feet , 5. oil on boobs, 6, oil on ass, 7 , naked 5 minutes, 8, stokings on, 9 heels on .. 10 flash ass in doggy style and so on .. about what u said fingering if you do that , u dont put it on menu put the first app . goal app, for example at 500 naked then change goal and fingering, next goal toy, next cum squirt whatever ,, etc .. prices u pick but if there is not a full room u might need low prices unfortunatly ..
Agree! I like to set "flash tits" as my repeating goal so I'll remove it from my tip menu. Anything that has me getting naked is usually more than my goal amount (200) so I don't bother removing those. I have had things like "kiss" on my tip menu forever, ain't no one tipping for that lol.

I do have the lush & domi, the domi gets a lot of attention - I have it set to go off for my special functions (wave, earthquake etc) and people love it. Repeat viewers and spenders know the toys by name and are looking for that pink tail.

As for fingering you can specify "2 fingers in pussy, 2 fingers in ass" that kind of thing. Best of luck!

You could always add "buy lush" as a luxury item on the tip menu or use it as a reward for a big goal if you have enough tippers.

I wouldn't underestimate stuff like kisses, say my name, ahegao and write name on body. If you attract guys who really like you and engage with them they will sometimes tip for anything on the menu, especially if it has a more personal touch than a flash. Seen it before plenty of times.

I always tell models to price things with an amount that's worth them doing it. If I had write name for 77 I'd have a billboard of boobs within an hour, and it might not be worth the effort or the turn-off to newcoming members. But that's based off of how many tokens I usually make in an hour, and how many decent tipping members I usually have in my room. If your room gets busier, and the items on your menu are overwhelming you, or having a negative impact on your overall room/earning, make sure to up the price or remove them.

You could always add "buy lush" as a luxury item on the tip menu or use it as a reward for a big goal if you have enough tippers.
Ooooh, I didn't think about it. I didn't want to use wishlists or Amazon gift cards due to privacy and security reasons, but that seems like a good solution to show somebody that they can buy something for you while feeling safe as a model.

I wouldn't underestimate stuff like kisses, say my name, ahegao and write name on body. If you attract guys who really like you and engage with them they will sometimes tip for anything on the menu, especially if it has a more personal touch than a flash. Seen it before plenty of times.
yes i have if you like me , be my lover,,, all over 1000k in case they feel ataches , but i dont kiss strangers for 7 tk rolf :p

Second ,about menu sounds to childish , kiss, say ur name bla, go straight to what they want.
Yeah, exactly what @mike_aussie said. I saw models getting tipped for this stuff, models who I believe have a similar vibe of the room to what I hope to achieve one day. I know it may not work out for me (and if nobody will ever be paying for that stuff, I'll probably remove it), buuut I thought those tip options may be nice for customers with little tokens that tip only if they feel like they're getting something in return. There's a bigger chance they'll tip 14 tokens if they're at least getting kisses out of me than them tipping 10 tokens for pure appreciation for me. That was at least my logic behind that decision, faulty or not ^_^"
About fingering, cum shows etc., I'll probably save more explicit actions for Multigoals as you say, @anabeauty37, or keep them solely for pvt... I'm not sure yet.

Oh, you replied right when I was writing my answer! The timing!

Yeah, exactly what @mike_aussie said. I saw models getting tipped for this stuff, models who I believe have a similar vibe of the room to what I hope to achieve one day. I know it may not work out for me (and if nobody will ever be paying for that stuff, I'll probably remove it), buuut I thought those tip options may be nice for customers with little tokens that tip only if they feel like they're getting something in return. There's a bigger chance they'll tip 14 tokens if they're at least getting kisses out of me than them tipping 10 tokens for pure appreciation for me. That was at least my logic behind that decision, faulty or not ^_^"
About fingering, cum shows etc., I'll probably save more explicit actions for Multigoals as you say, @anabeauty37, or keep them solely for pvt... I'm not sure yet.

Oh, you replied right when I was writing my answer! The timing!
wich sites u trying ?

wich sites u trying ?
I'm planning to start with Chaturbate and give it at least a month of try. If it's not going to work well for me, I'm considering going for Streamate, then possibly Stripchat... I have other sites in mind as well in case none of these work for me. I would love to try MFC at sooome point in the future, but the idea of dealing with camscore stresses me out. But my basic plan is to try out Chaturbate and Streamate to see whether I prefer public vs pvt based sites and see where those two take me.

I'm a big fan of bj and often tip for it.. 350 is way too much in my opinion. 90 is more reasonable. Maybe 120 for deepthroat. You could put in handjob as an option.

Thing for me is; If I see an option very high, I always think the model rather not do it. That she priced it so high that she hopes nobody will tip for it. Well that's my view. Use it as you wish.

Aaah, that's an unrelated question, but I thought it's better to keep posting in one thread instead of creating a bunch of them.
I've just started camming (two streams behind me). There's one member that was particularly kind to me. In fact, he basically makes 90% of my earnings. Today I only earned 200 tokens per 3-4 hours and he was 190 of them. Thing is, during both of those streams he had to log off at some point, so he always missed the point I took off my bra. That wouldn't bother me, except that, you know, he's been really supportive and I feel kind of bad for him that he gave me all of his tokens for today, had to log off, somebody else came later and got the treat for only 10 tokens...
Is it a good idea to give him some sort of a discount/freebie, as a sign of gratitude? Or should I just stay in my place and not give anything away for free? I'm not sure.

Aaah, that's an unrelated question, but I thought it's better to keep posting in one thread instead of creating a bunch of them.
I've just started camming (two streams behind me). There's one member that was particularly kind to me. In fact, he basically makes 90% of my earnings. Today I only earned 200 tokens per 3-4 hours and he was 190 of them. Thing is, during both of those streams he had to log off at some point, so he always missed the point I took off my bra. That wouldn't bother me, except that, you know, he's been really supportive and I feel kind of bad for him that he gave me all of his tokens for today, had to log off, somebody else came later and got the treat for only 10 tokens...
Is it a good idea to give him some sort of a discount/freebie, as a sign of gratitude? Or should I just stay in my place and not give anything away for free? I'm not sure.
You don't need to give him anything. As you can more and more you will realize that that amount of tokens from one person isn't a large amount

7 If you like me
14 Kisses
21 Say my name
28 Roll a Dice
35 Ahegao
42 Spanks (x3)
49 Self slap
What is this plus 7 ratio strategy? I've not heard of this. Does this have something to do with the dice?

Dont forget to set maximum number of rolls in a single tip to 1 since you have multiples of 28 in the menu.

What is this plus 7 ratio strategy? I've not heard of this. Does this have something to do with the dice?

It doesn't have to be 7, although there might be some psychological reasoning behind it. My low price items go up in increments of 4 and my first 5 multi-goals in increments of 10. You can make the prices random but I think it looks neater and easier to remember this way. I do have a touch of OCD, though.

There's no really such a thing like "7 ratio strategy". Cam models avoid setting prices such as 5, 10, 15 etc. because members often tip those out of pure appreciation. We tend to choose numbers that are "slightly off", for example, 11, 22, 33, yadda yadda. I personally follow a specific ratio because it's easier for members to remember the pattern. And I just like number 7 lol

Reactions: mike_aussie

7 If you like me
14 Kisses
21 Say my name
28 Roll a Dice
35 Ahegao
42 Spanks (x3)
49 Self slap
56 Flash feet
63 Flash ass
70 Flash titties
84 Nipple clamps
140 Mute (3 minutes)
280 Oil
350 Blowjob

This is mine :) good luck!

Attachments

• 20201210_130934.jpg
    20201210_130934.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.