AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP WITH VIDEOS PLEASE!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2015
Hi everyone! So I have made my first videos and want to begin selling them, I just want to know which is the best way to sell them? I know it is possible for the content to be leaked but which is the best site or way to sell my content. Please help, thanks! :)

Reactions: CamilaCherryMFC
A good place to store them is on Project Maenad www.projectmaenad.com

They will likely sell the easiest while camming, to people who visit your cam room. Some models use additional sites, like www.clip4sale.com

Project Maenad is an awesome site. You upload the clips to your profile, and you create links to give to the people who purchase... this is good for use on MFC (or for any cam site)

Clips4Sale is alright if you want to make some extra cash outside of MFC, but I don't believe that you can link them to people who purchase for tokens. A better site (imo) is www.iwantclips.com which follows the same path as clips4sale as a purchase videos with cash function.

Reactions: liv_mfc
I'm going to start camming in a couple weeks so right now I'm like a sponge trying to soak up all the information I can so my first day back on cam will be a successful one! One thing I did to prepare for video sales is upload all the videos I'd want to sell to my Google Drive. Make sure you uncheck the download option and set it to where ONLY YOU can make changes to the files! Also make sure you check the link share option so all you gotta do is drop the link in the members MFC mail (assuming your an MFC model) and they can watch it all they want they just cant download it. If you do set it to where they can downloads make sure you watermark your videos. That way if some douche decides to upload your video to a tube site without your permission your still getting advertised and people will know who you are and where to find you.

As far as selling your videos on a site I heard Manyvids.com is good. Also Clips4sale.com which is more fetish based.

OR (assuming you want to do this) you can sign up for a website at Modelcentro.com and buy your own domain. I know lots of women with a modelcentro including myself. It's basically your own website! Only thing is you have to pay modelcentro their cut out of every transaction (as any other website) for bill/credit card hosting and other things. There guys can buy memberships at the price YOU SET for your videos and picture sets. You can also host live shows for members only and set a price for those who aren't a member of your site but would still like to see your live show. Basically you can personalize it however you'd like! And if you want you can give away "free" access to your website by charging tokens (which is what I plan on doing) ex: "1500tkns for a months subscription to Camilacherryxxx.com with over 30 XXX videos" ..all you gotta do is set up an email and password and set a limit for the amount of time you want them to have the "free" membership. Honestly I love this site it's the best decision I ever made. Although, the only downfall is the 2 WEEK...and one day hold *side eye* on the money you earn (for charge backs and other things) and you have to earn a minimum of $100 to get payout (which is easy BC you set your own prices). I kinda wish I BEEN knew about modelcentro a long time ago which is why I'm passing on the information torch.

Sorry for the novel. If you're interested in modelcentro just sign up. Here's my website as an example Camilacherryxxx.com ..also good luck on MFC :)

I'm going to start camming in a couple weeks so right now I'm like a sponge trying to soak up all the information I can so my first day back on cam will be a successful one! One thing I did to prepare for video sales is upload all the videos I'd want to sell to my Google Drive. Make sure you uncheck the download option and set it to where ONLY YOU can make changes to the files!

If anyone does the google drive option where it's set to not allow downloading please be sure to make it clear somewhere that they are not allowed to be downloaded. Many people, myself included, will not buy those. It pisses me off when I do buy a video and it's that way. It tends to be the last tip I do to that model.

Personally if I buy a video from a model it's mine, I want to be able to download it and keep it. Not be forced to rely on the model leaving it there, never deleting the link or sharing option, and never quit camming.

If anyone does the google drive option where it's set to not allow downloading please be sure to make it clear somewhere that they are not allowed to be downloaded. Many people, myself included, will not buy those. It pisses me off when I do buy a video and it's that way. It tends to be the last tip I do to that model.

Personally if I buy a video from a model it's mine, I want to be able to download it and keep it. Not be forced to rely on the model leaving it there, never deleting the link or sharing option, and never quit camming.

Hmmm never thought about it this way. Thanks for your perspective. I'll reconsider my opinion. The only thing I'd be worried about is one douche bag sharing the link with another douchebag and him downloading it as well. But I guess that's apart of the biz and it's no different than a customer possibly showing my video to his buddies off of his phone.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Status
Not open for further replies.