AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned from where, for what?

I could tell you, but I don't want to help anybody Circumvent justice.

If I had to guess I would say you screwed up your mfc premium name, got it banned and are tired of creating basic names and guesting. No one here is going to show you a "magic" way to get that back if that is the case, just to save you any future posts or more questions on the matter, I am pretty positive you know to email support already since it is posted all over the site. Again, this just assuming this is mfc you were talking about, and I am pretty sure I am right. With the way it is posted it seems you have been banned for quite sometime and looking for a way "in" again or a loophole to get another premium name again. ...Again I could be way off or spot on and all my posts are just my opinion.

Reactions: PuppyCat
Is there a way I can become Unbanned officially instead of using VPN's and other unblockers?

Are you the same gentleman who called me a racial slur in a previous thread, and by the time I got to see the post you had already been banned? :)

Reactions: Nordling
YES! Omg, I've been waiting to share my secret for a long time! Just two easy steps, yo:

1)
Get some therapy

2)
q7kag.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.