AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hey

I was broadcasting on my account nickiii666 as always. And I got warning from admin that my account need verification and I need upload ID.
Lol i dont get it! I am verified and broadcast on that account from long time. I didnt do nothing, JUst got that warn and i cant accept tokens now
@punker barbie pls help

complained? This verification makes me sick. Too blurry, too small,too dark picture. This is sooo detailed and one complain is enough to block my account for few hours in the best day in wekend?
Of course it works now, but I am really disappointed about situations like this or ... again issues like today.I cant work cuz site is again not working:/

Upvote 0
no matter how Crystal clear the image is , it will always be to Too blurry, too small,too dark picture for CB.
either it is a big joke and they just enjoying giving us a hard time or they all need to go to an eye doctor

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.