AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My age verification is dennied ,can someoane help me?i dnno why ...suport chaturbate no answer ..8 havd 4 days waited for one answer, I am independent model ...please I need help

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
Again today I got age verification,I am Madlyn_dee, I send email at suport please tell me what is wrong ,I no show face for my protect,I wear wig and show just my lips, please help me ,Last ticket is 17833144 .thank u

Upvote 0
Hi. Your real face has to match your submitted ID. This is so they can verify you are who you are. If you hide your face and only show your lips, they will never approve your age verification submission. Without an approved ID, you can not cam and earn money on CB.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie I hope all is well!

Today I was having a regular conversation on Chaturbate. Everything was going well, until out of nowhere my account was banned. I have been using CB for quite some time. I am even a moderator in a couple of rooms and I have not violated CB's terms.

My user is boricua10000

My backup account has not been banned. However, when I log in from my computer and type a message in a model's room I get the following message "Your IP has been blocked". Any chance you can help me, please?

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie I hope all is well!

Today I was having a regular conversation on Chaturbate. Everything was going well, until out of nowhere my account was banned. I have been using CB for quite some time. I am even a moderator in a couple of rooms and I have not violated CB's terms.

My user is boricua10000

My backup account has not been banned. However, when I log in from my computer and type a message in a model's room I get the following message "Your IP has been blocked". Any chance you can help me, please?
please disregard. situation has been resolved by CB. Thank you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.