AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2021
Chaturbate
chaturbate.eu
Twitter Username
@Hey_its_Meow
Chaturbate Username
Hey_its_Meow
Hello my name is Daphne. I was advised to contact you with my @cb_rules problem. The fact is that we were blocked for chaturbate, although we did nothing. We have been working for more than 4 years, this is the only way to make money, but for 2 weeks the support has been silent, although I have been writing for many days, I am desperate, in 3 days we will pay the bills and we spent half a month waiting for an answer that we never received ...
Other models are answered within 7 days and unblocked, but we are not even answered. If we did something wrong, please tell us about it, and this will not happen again, I am in complete despair. Please help, you are our last hope! My nickname is in cb "hey_its_meow". Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.