AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2021
Is there any room for forgiveness at the top? Look, i fucked up, but i learned and ive grown. How can i prove to Streamate for a 2nd chance?

This thread is about Chaturbate though. Were you banned from Chaturbate, or from Streamate? I don't think I'm aware of any cam model who's been BANNED from CB or SM and then given a second chance. Usually those decisions are final. I've seen threads on here of CB models begging for another chance, and they were told no.

It's cool that you at least acknowledge the fact that you fucked up, but I don't think they will let you back. You may want to think about looking into other sites instead that will allow male models. So we already know MyFreeCams wouldn't be an option.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.