AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KK_girl

Inactive Cam Model
May 1, 2017
your bed
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@KK_girl17
MFC Username
kk_girl
Streamate Username
kk_girl17
Chaturbate Username
kk_girl17
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000592677/KK_girl17/
so I have this "helper" he helps me in the room and the helped me set up my manyvids. He's really good and sweet but I'm not really doing anything he's doing it all. He bought me a dildo because he said he want to help me with videos I didn't want him to but after him pushing for awhile I said yes. A day after he bought it now he wants 2 hours of Skype to break it in. He only tipped once, but he's getting my manyvids score up there. Any thoughts or advice if this is ok or what I should be doing?!

I had a deal running that if someone bought me a toy off my wishlist they received the first video I made with it for free. However this was something I advertised because I was looking to get more toys for cam stuff.
This guy looks to be trying to take advantage of you and it is something very common with new cam people. There are people who look to "help" them only to take advantage later. If you feel comfortable doing a skype with him (although I wouldn't recommend it) then I would quote him a price. and two hours is a very long time. I wouldn't settle for anything less than like 8000 tokens or $200 in actual money not giftcards. Honestly the best thing for you to do would be to get verified model status there are lots of useful threads in MO that could definitely help you.
But as a side note I'd personally tell the guy to fuck off cause he pressured you into letting him get you the toy and that means it's a gift. He never said anything about using it as payment so he can just go suck it.

so I have this "helper" he helps me in the room and the helped me set up my manyvids. He's really good and sweet but I'm not really doing anything he's doing it all. He bought me a dildo because he said he want to help me with videos I didn't want him to but after him pushing for awhile I said yes. A day after he bought it now he wants 2 hours of Skype to break it in. He only tipped once, but he's getting my manyvids score up there. Any thoughts or advice if this is ok or what I should be doing?!

I'm not a model, just a 7 year member on MFC. It's a fallacy that new girls need a room helper. Guys who are pressuring new girls to do a "room helper" job are nearly always trying to rip you off. Sorry, but it is sadly very common for guys to schmooze new girls and exploit them for free shows and content like vids and pics etc. Just say no.

If this guy is pushy and asking for a free 2hr Skype show, then even at MFC true private rates of 80 tks per min he should be paying you 9600 tokens for that show. It would be worth $480 to you. Essentially, giving him a free show would mean he rips you off for 480 bucks. Any guys in your room who beg to be room helpers and pressure girls like this are to be avoided.

As @Esther_Fae said, it will help you a lot if you get verified model status here on the forum and gain access to the Models Only section where many of the girls share common experiences on how to deal with these kind of situations and much, much more.

Link to Model Verification Post... https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/model-verification-requests.27650/

Good luck.

:)

Last edited:
Hey, love!
I recently made a thread similar to this if you want to check it out! You can find it here :)

You're never obligated to do anything you don't feel comfortable with, or that you aren't benefitting from. Your personal autonomy is at the forefront of camming (at least from what I've experienced thus far!). If he truly wanted you to be doing well, he'd be tipping you. It's nice of him to want to help in this way, but from what I've noticed, a lot of guys will try to do things for you for free like set up your ManyVids and then expect compensation in return. You aren't entitled to him! Do what is truly best for yourself. It's okay to cut people off if you have to; I'm soft hearted and it was a difficult lesson for me to learn, but you are your own individual in this business and if you're getting yellow or red flags from this guy, it's okay to lose contact. The best thing is that it's entirely up to you! Take care, sweet pea. :h:

Reactions: Booty_4U
He bought me a dildo because he said he want to help me with videos I didn't want him to but after him pushing for awhile I said yes. A day after he bought it now he wants 2 hours of Skype to break it in... Any thoughts or advice if this is ok or what I should be doing?!
How much was this toy? Giving a little show for a new toy, or wearing an outfit bought as a gift in a show or something, that's one thing. Two hours of skype though? Seems a little over the top.

He's pushing. You don't want to, but you are saying yes.

If you are happy with the arrangement, keep saying yes. And if you are not, there is the other word; No.

If you wanted the toy, giving him a skype show that was worth the cost of the toy is reasonable. Unless this is a very VERY fancy dildo, 2 hours on skype is excessive.

you didn't want the toy, so send it to him in the mail and tell him to fuck his ass on skype with it..

seriously, i know he's being helpful but you can do this by yourself without him being pushy and manipulating you into shows. I'm someone that has taken full advantage of trading services from time to time with members. I have members with skillsets that i've wanted and i've been more than happy to negotiate "hey you do x for me and i'll do x" but thats not what is happening here. He's controlling and manipulating you and making you feel you depend on him so you feel like you need to give him more and more of what he wants

You have all the capability to do the things he's doing on your own, I promise. And if you need help come ask here and folks will point you in the right direction.

Hey, love!
I recently made a thread similar to this if you want to check it out! You can find it here :)

You're never obligated to do anything you don't feel comfortable with, or that you aren't benefitting from. Your personal autonomy is at the forefront of camming (at least from what I've experienced thus far!). If he truly wanted you to be doing well, he'd be tipping you. It's nice of him to want to help in this way, but from what I've noticed, a lot of guys will try to do things for you for free like set up your ManyVids and then expect compensation in return. You aren't entitled to him! Do what is truly best for yourself. It's okay to cut people off if you have to; I'm soft hearted and it was a difficult lesson for me to learn, but you are your own individual in this business and if you're getting yellow or red flags from this guy, it's okay to lose contact. The best thing is that it's entirely up to you! Take care, sweet pea. :h:
Thank you :)

If you wanted the toy, giving him a skype show that was worth the cost of the toy is reasonable. Unless this is a very VERY fancy dildo, 2 hours on skype is excessive.

you didn't want the toy, so send it to him in the mail and tell him to fuck his ass on skype with it..

seriously, i know he's being helpful but you can do this by yourself without him being pushy and manipulating you into shows. I'm someone that has taken full advantage of trading services from time to time with members. I have members with skillsets that i've wanted and i've been more than happy to negotiate "hey you do x for me and i'll do x" but thats not what is happening here. He's controlling and manipulating you and making you feel you depend on him so you feel like you need to give him more and more of what he wants

You have all the capability to do the things he's doing on your own, I promise. And if you need help come ask here and folks will point you in the right direction.

He bought it for $20 soooo I think I'm going to ban

If you don't want to answer, is ok. I am only looking for something to giggle over (not laughing at you)...

You say he only tipped once; how much?

$20. Yeah, that's a 200 token package on mfc. About the cost of an average video of around 10 minutes. A video that you would be selling to others, not an exclusive or custom one in any way. Definitely not to the level of skype sessions.

$20. Yeah, that's a 200 token package on mfc. About the cost of an average video of around 10 minutes. A video that you would be selling to others, not an exclusive or custom one in any way. Definitely not to the level of skype sessions.

Ok that's what I thought but he's always saying how much he's helping me

Girl. You didn't even want the damn toy he pushed you into it so he could make you feel like you owed him something. Block. Ban. Bye.

This dude isn't sweet or nice, he's a con man trying to use and manipulate you. It's not going to end in a positive way if you let this dude keep on.

Do they know you banned them?

If you ban, i think they can still mfc mail you (if on mfc?). If so, do yourself a favour - don't read them.
All i'd say before the ban is - say sure to the Skype. 2 hours is about 7200 tokens if doing a 1:1 ratio of MFC PVT vs Skype? So, tip that...? :p
He may never come back again... or you may get a load of aggro.

btw you say he helped set up your manyvids? In what way....

If you ban, i think they can still mfc mail you (if on mfc?). If so, do yourself a favour - don't read them.
All i'd say before the ban is - say sure to the Skype. 2 hours is about 7200 tokens if doing a 1:1 ratio of MFC PVT vs Skype? So, tip that...? :p
He may never come back again... or you may get a load of aggro.

btw you say he helped set up your manyvids? In what way....

He helped with posting the merchandise

Ok that's what I thought but he's always saying how much he's helping me

"saying how much he's helping"

.... bullshit.

This guy is a scam artist preying on you. :(
He helped with posting the merchandise

I just checked out your manyvids store. Is there some reason you can't do this yourself? It looks like a pretty basic set up you've got going on.

I recently set up my manyvids and this is .. not a lot of work he's done at all. I'm also concerned with him having access to your accounts? how much info (passwords) etc does he have?

"saying how much he's helping"

.... bullshit.

This guy is a scam artist preying on you. :(

I just checked out your manyvids store. Is there some reason you can't do this yourself? It looks like a pretty basic set up you've got going on.

I recently set up my manyvids and this is .. not a lot of work he's done at all. I'm also concerned with him having access to your accounts? how much info (passwords) etc does he have?

I can totally do it myself he only has that password.

I can totally do it myself he only has that password.
Change your password. He could have access to things like changing your bank account information. I think they protect it with an email confirmation but... That's really opening yourself up to some major privacy concerns.

Change your password. He could have access to things like changing your bank account information. I think they protect it with an email confirmation but... That's really opening yourself up to some major privacy concerns.

Yeah I changed everything

oh if only we could all be as pure as you. ::muchies envies::
you'd be surprised how great it is, englightenment 24/7

usually enlightenment has states, its can last for a minute, 10 minutes, an hour, a night, a week , a month or all the time if you have the power inside to maintain it

once you have tried everything in life and find that it is all empty and dead, try living pure, you cant go wrong

Or even better, she can click 'ban', 'ignore', AND 'block from profile wall', which should take care of all that...because you are right that just clicking 'ban' still doesn't keep them from bugging you via MFC Mail.

Not sure if this has been covered but if a member tells you he is doing you a huge favour by posting you in a member lounge. He's really not.

Fon't give him anything for it. No matter how great it makes it sound. If they wanna do it to be nice cool.

some of my high level premium regulars do and they would never ask for anything for doing it they just do it. Then tip me.

Status
Not open for further replies.