AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Helpful tutorial sales!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2017
As a brand-new trying-to-be-a-camgirl type, I've had to wrap my head around a few things like CSS, GIMP 2, and I still need to get my hands on some sort of video editor...

In any case, udemy.com is currently having a crazy sale where most courses are $15 and for most of them, you get lifetime access. Some of the courses being offered are regularly, like, $200? I think it's only on for one more day, so I thought I'd just mention it in case anyone was in the same boat as I am. I apologize for bringing useful information kind of late in the sale timeline, but! I really hope others see this and snag a few courses.

Udemy does these sales frequently, wait and you'll almost never have to buy a course at full price!

If you have a public library card, many places offer free remote access to Lynda.com – great for graphics and video tutorials.
If you have a .edu email, you can get student pricing on Adobe Creative Cloud – $19.99/mo instead of $49.99/mo.

oh I didn't even think to use my .edu email or a blackboard link- that's a great tip

I wonder if there is any veterans pricing for it- I got solidworks for almost nothing with my DD214

Status
Not open for further replies.