AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hemorrhoids....why is no one talking about them?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CurvyJ

Cam Model
Jun 10, 2018
Twitter Username
@CurvyJForYou
Tumblr Username
CurvyJForYou
Streamate Username
CurvyJForYou
Chaturbate Username
CurvyJForYou
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001875005/CurvyJForYou/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/130715/allthingscurvyjforyou
Ok its kind of icky I guess... but im prone to hemorrhoids that are exacerbated by anal play but...I love anal play and I thought it would be great during that <time of the month> to offer an anal play show... but after just a few weeks of camming im already getting a flare up...

SO SORRY FOR TMI

But I can't be the only cam girl with this issue? What do you guys do/suggest/have heard of...if you dont mind sharing? Is this something we should talk about in models only? when I get there?

I’ve never had one but I doubt many camgirls want to talk about it publicly; you might have more luck once you’re verified and in model’s only.

CurvyJ, anus's are very unique and particular.

Mine hates seeds. It gets angry with whole grains - shells of seeds inflame it to swells like haemorrhoids. Can't even have poppy seed muffins, later it goes back to its mean little self. Sharing a little TMI to make you ok about yours. We're all a mash of our parts and figuring them out without a manual.

Hope that helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: CurvyJ
CurvyJ, anus's are very unique and particular.

Mine hates seeds. It gets angry with whole grains - shells of seeds inflame it to swells like haemorrhoids. Can't even have poppy seed muffins, later it goes back to its mean little self. Sharing a little TMI to make you ok about yours. We're all a mash of our parts and figuring them out without a manual.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for that!

I get them constantly! Childbirth just fucked up my entire genital area and I've pretty much had them ever since. It fucking sucks. My poor kid just turned 5 and he's been struggling with them since he was potty trained. They are THE WORST.

We keep bactine and ointments on hand at all times because of it.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I dealt with one a couple weeks ago jfc it was like shitting glass. Now I'm extra careful with my bootyhole because I never ever want to cry while I poop, yeouch.

I get them constantly! Childbirth just fucked up my entire genital area and I've pretty much had them ever since. It fucking sucks. My poor kid just turned 5 and he's been struggling with them since he was potty trained. They are THE WORST.

We keep bactine and ointments on hand at all times because of it.
Im going to up my supply game seriously

Reactions: Rose
I dealt with one a couple weeks ago jfc it was like shitting glass. Now I'm extra careful with my bootyhole because I never ever want to cry while I poop, yeouch.

I totally agree

Anything with Witch Hazel, Tucks, Earth Mama Herbal Spray, extra.

I was thinking I might need to do this all of my lady bits would appreciate it lol

When I was in 8th grade I was enrolled in a tiny private Christian school where we wore plaid skirts and for recess and lunch we sat outside on the pavement and watched the boys play basketball because there was nothing for the girls to do.

There weren't any chairs out there and during the winter my teacher would constantly tell us to sit on our coats because if we didn't the cold concrete would give us hemorrhoids! I had no idea what she was talking about but we would all laugh because it was a funny word and she was the only one with a chair so we assumed she had them.

Now I know what they are and they are not a laughing matter when you have them! I also avoid sitting on anything cold without a coat or blanket beneath me. No idea if she was right or if it was a small town tale. She also told us we could get pregnant from having semen touch our skin...

• Funny!
Reactions: Pure_emotion
Status
Not open for further replies.