AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Dear. God. No.

Bahahahaha! *giggle snort* OMG! I can't even make it through the commercials before laughing my ass off at the utter ridiculousness. :lol: Ten bucks it becomes either wildly successful or the biggest flop ever. :dance:

I thought only Winnie the Pooh got honey boo boos

Attachments

• th_Winnie_38.gif
    th_Winnie_38.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 248
Reactions: gigolo_joe
Shaun__ said:
I miss the old days of TLC when I learned things if I watched it.
If you watch it from approximately 8am-10am you'll get to see what it looks like for a baby to crown. :shock: That's educational, right?

blackxrose said:
Shaun__ said:
If you watch it from approximately 8am-10am you'll get to see what it looks like for a baby to crown. :shock: That's educational, right?

I would rather be watching babies being made, instead of being born.

Shaun__ said:
blackxrose said:
Shaun__ said:

I would rather be watching babies being made, instead of being born.
:lol: I think most people would.

I've lost all hope. :crybaby:
This is possibly one of the most depressing things I've ever seen.

Reactions: SatanJonez
JoleneJolene said:
I've lost all hope. :crybaby:
This is possibly one of the most depressing things I've ever seen.

I'm right there with ya JJ.. I have no words.

Semi-related for anyone reading this that also watched/watches Toddlers & Tiaras (is that still on?): I judged a child beauty pageant

My husband and I both found this article fascinating. We watch a lot of complete crap (sometimes you've gotta turn your brain completely off), and the different perspective was interesting to read.

The author of that piece's America's Next Top Model recaps are also the only reason I kept watching that show. Now that he's stopped, there's no point. His jokes and GIFs were the only thing that made it worth it.

Lintilla said:
The author of that piece's America's Next Top Model recaps are also the only reason I kept watching that show. Now that he's stopped, there's no point. His jokes and GIFs were the only thing that made it worth it.

I found the complete episodes links at this tumblr - http://vajiggle.tumblr.com/

WTF...
I havent had cable tv for years, TLC really took a nosedive into the cesspool didnt it?

Jaydenrainey said:
I've watched this show. I admit it. I don't know if i genuinely enjoy it or i am just in wonderment at the stupidity of it.

Saw this on hulu the other day made me lol so hard.

Bobby does the best impression of June!! I laughed so hard when I watched this Saturday. They are both spot on.

Reactions: MrRodry
Every time I see this thread title I think all over again that it's some model (called Honey_Boo_Boo) advertising herself

Caught some of a show on Fox the other day .. like an "Entertainment Tonight" type of show... mentioned this HBB thing.
Said they wanted a raise for the next season.
Looked like mom had grown more chin in the teaser they showed.
The commentator said "mom is now a thumb person. She has nothing that resembles a neck anymore"...... to which he took his pen, drew eyes and a smile on his thumb and proceeded to show the camera and talk for her while moving it back n forth.
The rest of the hosts roared... The really sad thing... the likeness was quite good. :lol:

There aint nothin wrong with bein a lil bit gay, erybodies a lil bit gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.