AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hey Fellow MFC Cam Girls!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby_Lotus

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 29, 2017
Twitter Username
@Baby_Lotus
MFC Username
Baby_Lotus
Just wondering if any MFC Cam Girls would like to join me in creating a group chat for all of us to chat and goof in. Itd be nice to have a place to go to get to know other girls who do what I do. If there's something like this already let me know! Otherwise I will be creating the group via Discord or Kik!!

I believe there is a discord channel, but there is also the chat group function here on ACF with a verified models room.

Ooo do you have more information on the Discord channel?

I don't think the Discord information is being passed out to anyone who is not a verified model, to protect the privacy of everyone in the chatroom! Keep posting and get verified and you'll get access to that in no time! ^_^

I used to have a discord channel but killed it because it was pretty dead towards the end and there is a chat on here that works well. There a like a bajillion camgirl group chats on twitter though, haha.

I don't think the Discord information is being passed out to anyone who is not a verified model, to protect the privacy of everyone in the chatroom! Keep posting and get verified and you'll get access to that in no time! ^_^

Haha, I understand it might be sketchy with me still being a noob here. I joined camming a week ago but find it kinda lonely not knowing any fellow models. Would just be nice to have some models to chat with to share experiences and get to know each other! Maybe even plan nice trips where we can all take tons of photos for our fans. Makes me giddy thinking about how exciting it could be!!

I used to have a discord channel but killed it because it was pretty dead towards the end and there is a chat on here that works well. There a like a bajillion camgirl group chats on twitter though, haha.

Just made my Twitter. I got about a following of 12 people xD

Status
Not open for further replies.