AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hey lady’s anyone have any advise about a HEAVY DUTY sex machine

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2020
Twitter Username
@AuraOddesy
MFC Username
AuraOddesy
Streamate Username
AuraOdyessy
So I had a client purchase a xl bad dragon dildo for me (it’s huge heavy and has an extremely wide suction cup base) but now he wants to purchase me a fucking machine that will actually hold it and get more use then the third time it’s weight kills the machine ... so ideally I would like to find a suction cup plate that will hold it but after looking around it seems most girls tie it to the flat plate. I would prefer app controllable and position change options (all in a perfect fantasy world I’m sure) but that all being said if I say have an 800$ budget what if any machines would you lovely ladies recommend... or what has been your experience with machines that you’ve owned thanks so much !

Status
Not open for further replies.