AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hey New here

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis Sparks

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 17, 2016
Southern Califoria
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Coppertone96
Tumblr Username
Fuckmeimbicurious
MFC Username
Coppertone96
Chaturbate Username
Coppertone96
Okay I know you've seen these New Here posts 10000s of times, but seriously hey whats up?
I was wondering if anyone can give me some stellar current advice about how long videos should be? and how much that should be charged? Ideas for videos are also greatly appreciated!

My twitter is @coppertone96 if anyones interested :)

lol, I'll be watching this post for their answers ^^ :)
I've been finding thru some practice that 10 min videos are pretty big, so finding a way to get them to your customer is the hard part^^ Sure would like to know how to reduce their size a bunch :)
Welcome to the forum. These ladies are brilliant, and insightful, and sarcastic as hell and honest with their advice. Great place :)

Render it in mp4. It's one of the smaller formats. I personally like the ease of Dropbox -
project maenad I hear is good too (and free!) though I have never used it.
What you charge per minute for your videos depends on your video, lighting, and editing quality as well as how difficult the content is. You should always charge what YOU are comfortable with.

Last edited:
Render it in mp4. It's one of the smaller formats. I personally like the ease of Dropbox -
project maenad I hear is good too (and free!) though I have never used it.
What you charge per minute for your videos depends on your video, lighting, and editing quality as well as how difficult the content is. You should always charge what YOU are comfortable with.
Thanks so much! I'll definitely look into it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.