AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi, account unfairly blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2022
@punker barbie Hi, sorry to bother you... How are you? I have sent several emails to chaturbate
I do not know how much mail I have sent, but I really ask for help to unlock my account, I am a freelance model from home and my income is from the page, I have 1280 tks in the account without downloading .... I ask that you can answer the mails and solve my account... At no time did I violate any normals or make any offense, I as a trans girl at no time violated any normals and if so, I apologize and ask for help with my account. As it says on my site, we believe you violated the termsooooooooooooooooooooooo of the site, which I did not do and ask for help in finding a solution.

krissiriwatts (#20390932)​

I am begging for your help to recover my account

I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
Hi yes, but they tell me it was blocked because they think I violated the rules and forged my documents, when it was approved by the biometric scanner almost 3 months ago.... and it's a little unfair to say that when I've been using the account for almost 3 months. I ask for your help, even on my knees.

krissiriwatts (#20406579​

Status
Not open for further replies.