AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi do you get paid on Thursdays?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 17, 2021
Good morning guys quick question. So I used to get paid direct deposit ACH on Fridays then it changed to Thursdays a few months ago I was super happy about it. Back in the days I would get paid a day ahead if pay day would fall on a Holiday. So I didn't get paid today even though tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I'm thinking it's way too early from what accounting can do anyways. So I guess should I expect it on Friday? I got a traditional bank. Thank you.

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
if banks are closed that day there may be a delay in deposits. earlier this month i had a delay because of veterans day. after the banking holiday passed, my deposit went through the day.

sm support will not payout early unless it's a special situation.

Reactions: wdesr
Upvote 0
Aug 17, 2021
if banks are closed that day there may be a delay in deposits. earlier this month i had a delay because of veterans day. after the banking holiday passed, my deposit went through the day.

sm support will not payout early unless it's a special situation.
Thank you! Mine came a day later.

Upvote 0