AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi everyone! I have a question about Payouts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2020
San Antonio, TX
So I currently have been taking hiatus from camping for a couple months and I currently have a new bank account that I enjoy using.
Does anyone have any experiment with using chime as their bank for payouts? Shall I put “Bankcorp” or just Chime for “bank name” and does it matter?
I’m asking because I just wanna make sure I receive payout and im unsure as which one I should put so I can make sure I receive my funds. Thanks so much for any answers . ❤️❤️❤️

So I currently have been taking hiatus from camping for a couple months and I currently have a new bank account that I enjoy using.
Does anyone have any experiment with using chime as their bank for payouts? Shall I put “Bankcorp” or just Chime for “bank name” and does it matter?
I’m asking because I just wanna make sure I receive payout and im unsure as which one I should put so I can make sure I receive my funds. Thanks so much for any answers . ❤❤❤

I don't know that bank specifically, but I'm sure they have a page where they have their official bank name and routing number.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.