AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi Everyone we are new to here

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2018
Perth
thecandiiclub.wixsite.com
Twitter Username
@thecandiiclub
This is just a little bit about us pair.. hope you like us

We are a complicated duo that loves life and like-minded individuals, we began our own personal journey two years ago to understand ourselves and grow together empowered with amazing insight.

Our aim is to live life without being judgemental, laugh more and enjoy our journey let's face it life is just a gift we should enjoy each day we are on this beautiful planet.

We want to create a place that has something a little different like controlled and monitored Candii Cam sites for potential entrepreneurs who enjoy what they do.

Our rules are fun, crazy, imaginative, creative, we want you to be part of our journey in life by sharing your thoughts, dreams, creative spirits and help us create a better place for everyone that loves to just do what they want to do.

My personal vision in the next 12 months is to create great Candii Cams for women and men to be Empowered by evolving yourself this is easy and I can show you how to do that if you're interested.

Imagine a journey of feeling confident, empowered as in individual, not allow others to mock you by their incredible tones of disappointment.

At the end of your day "What they think of you is None of your Business", plus, if you enjoy whatever you do then embrace your individuality and do it.

If any of you are interested in joining our Cam's (pending at the moment) send me a message and I will definitely help you with embracing your own amazing, positive journey of whatever that may be...

@thecandiiclub Are your trying to promote a brand? Sounds like another adult cam site?

If so, what would models want to use your site? What's the payout? What promotions are you offering to attract talent? Are you a registered business?

Hello Lelo, Well, not yet sussed out the opposition really and my view is this.. if I am not willing to do it myself then how the hell can i get someone else to do it for me.. so we my husband and I already have our own site on Chassubate I was trying to understand if I can bring something a little unique to people rather than just another Cam Site.

What's your thoughts lelo?

How would your site be unique?

Almost weekly someone wants to revolutionise camming and create their own vision, almost weekly a cam site falls off the face of the net and more frequently they dont get started in the first place! Saying that though, its good to have goals and have things to set out to achieve, i hope you have an almost never ending funding soure behind you though sadly even that isnt enough to succeed with a new cam site

Reactions: rstanton
Hi Tristyn, Well, good question, I guess I am all about Themed scenes and all about the surroundings of how effective this would work for my Cam Models...then perhaps offer a better outcome for efforts set some structure and bring in a better goal setting arrangement that is exciting and more for the gals and the guys... Its all about rewarding and giving each model some merit of achieving these goals.

My thoughts are around Empowering each person and rewarding them with many things... that is just an idea. more than likely this is the first step in having everyone get excited and want to reach of the best model of the day... week and even month

Status
Not open for further replies.