AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi everyone

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2019
Hey lovies, how is everyone? I was wondering exactly how many posts I need to make to get the privilege for a chance to verify. I'm trying to get back into camming these days as I can't stand to be a employee to a company where I don't get to set my own rules. Also if anyone knows of Icamzlive.com has recently gained better viewers please don't be shy and let me know so I can try again on there but if not then maybe the streamate streaming platform will allow me to switch over to Livejasmin.

The number of posts needed isn't disclosed. This is to make sure that models wanting to join are genuinely participating in discussions, as some would just spam-post until they reach the minimum.

the streamate streaming platform will allow me to switch over to Livejasmin.

streamate wouldnt prevent you from working other sites if this what you mean. You can always work both, separately or dual broadcast w/ an additional webcam

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.