AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi ladies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2020
MFC Username
Lyllla
I had a question, so would you guys feel comfortable ever camming in front of your boyfriend during public chat and private shows?

I would not feel comfortable camming in front of my partner because

1) I would want to look at him
2) I would be more likely to show/do things in public chat that I wouldn't normally do.
3) I couldn't handle seeing him masturbate without logging off and promptly getting fucked.
4) If he didn't masturbate, I would wonder if he was being turned on and if not, why not?
5) Why are you sitting there watching me for hours? Go do the dishes, laundry, something productive so that I don't have as much to do when I logoff.

That being said, my boyfriend does occasionally watch from his computer if he's home from work. I find that very hot, especially when he tells me that he may have masturbated.

I would not feel comfortable camming in front of my partner because

1) I would want to look at him
2) I would be more likely to show/do things in public chat that I wouldn't normally do.
3) I couldn't handle seeing him masturbate without logging off and promptly getting fucked.
4) If he didn't masturbate, I would wonder if he was being turned on and if not, why not?
5) Why are you sitting there watching me for hours? Go do the dishes, laundry, something productive so that I don't have as much to do when I logoff.

That being said, my boyfriend does occasionally watch from his computer if he's home from work. I find that very hot, especially when he tells me that he may have masturbated.

I am no model but I can honestly imagine you have hit the nail on the head with all of these but it can be summed up in one simple word: distraction.
Having a partner there seeing you would just be too distracting and you would not be able to give 100% and concentrate.

I've cammed with my partner in my room a couple of times and it didn't bother me or distract me at all.
Literally in the same room as me as well as in my chat room.
I used to be nervous about it or uncomfortable but over time I got over it. There was no other option than to work around him at the time.
He understands that what I'm doing is a job and that part of it is a performance and not necessarily how I always act.
Im still nervous about private shows because there is more dirty talk, but I am not in a situation where he has no other option than to be around. So he just goes to the other room now.

Hubby regularly peeks open the door and watches gold shows if he comes home during one. Sometimes we bang after the show ends. It's pretty dope. Private shows, not really, because I don't want him distracting me when someone is paying my per-minute rates. He knows not to bug me then.

Know a model who lived in a one-room studio apartment with her spouse. Noise-canceling headphones and privacy screen divider.

Status
Not open for further replies.