Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam girls and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Hi.. My name is TJ HEART :)

Discussion in 'Models: Advertise Here!' started by TJHEART, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJHEART

TJHEART Member

Hey!

I'm Teagan thought i'd introduce myself to the forum and let everyone know how great I think it is ( Amber TOTALLY Rocks)... I've been on MFC for 5 months.. finally hitting my groove I think lol ( every time i think i'm getting the hang of things... I learn a new lesson)

I'm Canadian, kinda shy, probably goofy...

Love having models stop by my room, using your model profile is fine!!! just makes you easier to spot and I think the boys (and some girls) enjoy seeing the models interact in flirty, positive ways.. and truth be told I enjoy flirting with beautiful women ;)

So stop by and say hello.. room is always open to new people, opinions and experiences

ps... i super enjoy punctuation !!!

2. spankamber

spankamber All your thread are belong to me.
    Verified Cam Girl V.I.P. Member

3. Cammi_Cams

Cammi_Cams Cool Beans
    Banhammered

4. MilaMilan

MilaMilan I'm kind of a big deal.

Hi and welcome to AmbersForum a place full of nice people and only a few assholes ..... :lol: kiss Mila

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

perved on you the other night. :D
    you're gorgeous. :h:

6. TJHEART

TJHEART Member

oh Shucks dont.. you guys have no idea how easily I blush lol

Girls thanks for the warm welcome... warms my heart :)

I Look forward to perving on all of you !!!

7. Gremlin

Gremlin Member

TJ is fucking awesome I highly suggest everyone go hang out with her, she keeps shit entertaining

8. TJHEART

TJHEART Member

Thanks Gremlin !!!

you make it easy to laugh and have fun in my room though.. so thank you :)

xoxxo

9. Sexyluvin

Sexyluvin Member
    Verified Cam Girl

10. BodyOfATeen

BodyOfATeen Cool Beans

Hello Teagan - Pleasure meeting you and I will definitely have to swing by your room as I am an avid fan as well as a Prem. Member of the models of MFC - I am new here myself as of less than 24 hours ago - I will also be making a quick Intro and by all means all Models are most certainly welcomed, I am not paranoid about having them with me, there are several already and in fact I encourage it, the more the merrier :woohoo: ~ Nikki

11. LilyJean

LilyJean Awesomesauce

Hello TJ! I have perved on you before and you seem so sweet and genuine not to mention that you always seem to be having so much fun in your room. Oh yeah and you are GORGEOUS!! Welcome to the forum and I am so excited to get to know you.

xoxo
    Lily

12. TJHEART

TJHEART Member

Thanks Lily.. Nice to know i now have the chance to get to know fellow cam sisters!!! oh right and members :lol:

and ill return the perving soon ;)

Thanks gals for making me feel so welcome ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.