AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zei

Mar 12, 2022
my username is Xeidah I was trying to create a chaturbate account and the account got banned. The only response was that they believ that I violated their terms of service.
I wonder what I did wrong yet I was just trying to create and account with them and followed all the steps to the latter.Please help me.
I used to have a previous account with them which got banned but I was able to retrieve it but I had not been back on the site for months..please help me be able to create an account.

my username is Xeidah I was trying to create a chaturbate account and the account got banned. The only response was that they believ that I violated their terms of service.
I wonder what I did wrong yet I was just trying to create and account with them and followed all the steps to the latter.Please help me.
I used to have a previous account with them which got banned but I was able to retrieve it but I had not been back on the site for months..please help me be able to create an account.
If your previous account was unbanned then use that one instead of creating another one. New account now will not get you the new tag

Upvote 0
If your previous account was unbanned then use that one instead of creating another one. New account now will not get you the

If your previous account was unbanned then use that one instead of creating another one. New account now will not get you the new tag
I had deleted the previous account because I took a break from the site. Now trying to create a new one and all they do is ban it automatically I don't know why. Someone help me please.

Upvote 0
If you old account was banned for some reason, then any new account using the same person's ID will also be immediately banned.

What exactly does "I was able to retrieve" mean? Once banned for any length of time they do not usually un-ban anyone.

Upvote 0
If you old account was banned for some reason, then any new account using the same person's ID will also be immediately banned.

What exactly does "I was able to retrieve" mean? Once banned for any length of time they do not usually un-ban anyone.
They had banned my previous account but they unbanned it and was able to use it for a while till I had to take a break from the site.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.