AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hi shirley my account was permanently banned and i think it was a support glitch please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2021
@punker barbie shirley :) I apologize for the inconvenience
My account was banned because I created a new account with my new passport that was renewed in June is very new and they took it as if I had altered it, which is not the case, I apologized for creating that account and said in the support to let me continue so with my old account _aboycams which I only received a message sorry the decision was made

I kept sending supports asking for the verification of the 3 documents that prove that I am the same person and that the documents are legitimate, apologizing for what happened until now I have not received support for the account _aboycams has been with me for two years without any inconvenience enjoying all of you

I hope you can help me in the tick number are my documents the 3 documents that prove that I have not tampered with my identification
thanks shirley i hope you can help me
_aboycams [Chaturbate] 17920282

🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 [Chaturbate] 17920282

hello shirley I just sent the photo of my brother and I end mind with this is checked otherwise we apologize and with those photos you can already verify the opposite that it was a mistake by my brother sent the wrong file thank you very much I hope you review it

accept our apologies for my brother's mistake

tick [Chaturbate] 17908465
please excuse me I do not want to lose the bill because of my brother please forgive for this confusion of a document sent

tick [Chaturbate] 17908465

Upvote 0
While we appreciate your explanation, this matter was fully reviewed before final action was taken in this matter. Support has responded providing you additional information.
please take 2 years transmitting accept my dicles let me back chaturbate_aboycams
hello shirley thank you very much for your collaboration on this site I wanted to ask you for help
since I have sent my brother's documents and mine in a mass photo with our faces unchanged with our passports in hand we have explained that the photo that I send verification was an error due to disorder in our photo folders my brother mistakenly sent the photo in which he was explaining how to take it
when he sent his verification the account was banned and my account too ah my brother does not harm him almost because his account was for entertainment while my account is a source of income almost every day I am in chaturbate with my users just for that mistake which We accept and ask for forgiveness and clarify it with evidence at the tick number 17924226
We are still waiting for an agreement since we have been concerned about this account and sending the concrete evidence to facilitate the case chaturbate we appreciate very much if you accept our apologies I know it was a mistake but it was not intentional please see that number tick 17924226 there are the photos

i would never break the chaturbate rules to harm myself i am sorry for what happened i hope you can help me i would really appreciate it shirley

17924226 _aboycams
tick are the tests that we are brothers and that it was a mistake to choose the wrong photo that is test to send verification chaturbate making me lock my account by mistake
in the corros is everything

please I would like to continue with my account
_aboycams

my brother sent the photo wrong that it was only rehearsal
@punker barbie @punker barbie
InkedIMG_20210722_224914_LI.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.