AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hi shirley please help me I haven't broken the chaturbate rules

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2021
good evening shirley a greeting
Let me explain what happened to my account, my account was active two years ago, and I transmitted it without any problem in May, where there was a chaturbate error, my account was banned, I tried to create an account with my passport, I didn't know that it was bad. Account is prohibited is under review I created an account with my new passport while they were verifying the other one when the one I believe was also prohibited ok I said well I sent the emails when the mail arrived they told me that I had altered my documents or made an account for evading the ban While I was under review, I never broke the rules, I did not alter my documents, I apologized, I did not know to create another account, I was banned

They took my passport as adulterated, it is not adulterated, it is just taken out and it is different from the driving pass.
I apologize anyway for what happened I will not create accounts again I know it was my fault to create an account while the other was under review, please I regret

I apologize
_aboycams
it's my chaturbate account thanks shirley i hope you can help me
I hope you can help me and accept my apologies for the misunderstanding
I also send my passport to verify it was not altered was mine

This was the message that chaaturbate sent me but it did not be answered

@punker barbie

Status
Not open for further replies.