AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hi shirley please help, my banned account i have added the appeal but i have not received a reply

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2021
hello shirley good night @punker barbie
I want to ask you for help to solve the problem of my account please, my account is currently banned due to an error due to my brother mistakenly sending a photo to his account verification, My brother was taking the photo but I saw that he was taking it badly I wanted to explain how to take it I took the document I told him so you have to take it, when I returned my brother had sent the verification of his account which was prohibited and later mine as well
I sent my email they answered that I was in another account with another document and they sent me the photo at that very moment I wrote the email apologizing that it was my brother's when sending the photo since we had many photos, he picked up the photo by mistake which had explained how to take it ,By mistake of my brother I am forbidden I have sent the photo of my brother of mine and our identifications in the same photo to appeal the prohibition and among other photos to verify that by mistake my brother sent that photo which in good faith was helping him how to create your account

What I want to explain is that my brother sent the wrong photo, you wonder which photo ,it's a picture of me holding my brother's passport, but it was not for that purpose, it was to explain how he had to take it,as Chatubate arrived, my brother picked up the photo by mistake since he uploaded it from a folder that did not see the image, that was the mistake but it was not intentional now my account this forbidden can help us

in my email I sent our photos holding our IDs, plus my 3 documents passport ID driver's pass, In that same email, attach my brother's passport, correcting the error, we are both in a photo together so that they can see that we are brothers and that it is verified that it was an error, not a spoofing of ID Thank you very much I hope you help us down we upload a photo as it is the photo

and please shirley accept our apologies, I have been on chaturbate for 2 years and this is the first problem I have please apologize

My account is _aboycams

tick 17908465 where they sent me the photo for appeal I do not receive a response

tick 17938855 new where eh upload all tests

our photo with our documents in our email Photo of my account with my 9551 frozen toksns
InkedIMG_20210722_224914_LI.jpg bannet.jpg

I hope you can help me I would appreciate it very much

I would never break the chaturbate rules 2 years first problem I'm so sorry _aboycams

@punker barbie _aboycams [Chaturbate] 17944751 My account is forbidden and never observe the evidence Eh sent it was not my fault, it was my brother send that photo by mistake and now we send the photos of evidence do not respond Hello my account is _aboycams I have been waiting for a long time that they look at the evidence of the photos we have sent our passports our faces photos but they never look at our evidence I think that we as users also deserve the opportunity to appeal the decision with evidence but I have been sending the mail for days they never look The photos or the explanation are only based on the reason for the ban, you also have to learn to listen to investigate what the user sends, I only ask you to look at my email at the photos and read the explanation because they have not given me the opportunity to prove otherwise. look at the evidence and the photos that I sent and you will see that it is an error that has a solution and has an explanation for 2 years I have been chaturbate and it would not damage my account for what they accuse me, I only ask that you look and listen to the messages we sent it was an error but We are checking that we are showing it is not ID spoofing or alteration This is the tick number 1794**** In that tick this is all the explanation and the best the photos that is the voucher I only ask you to look at the photo and read and then reach an agreement to unlock my equal account I apologize for sending error from that document [Chaturbate] 17944751 User's recommendation: do not look at the evidence that one sends chaturbate

I only ask me to answer me email that look at the evidence the only one they review is answer on this site but always the same in the mail, do not tell me anything

No advisor attends my case to see the evidence I sent Solo resist this message for this site

While we appreciate your explanation, this matter was fully reviewed before final action was taken in this matter. Support has responded providing you additional information.

by-please I ask you to see my email and review the evidence and answer me the mail I apologize for an inconvenience but with the tests it is verified otherwise

[Chaturbate] 17944751

@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.