AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hidden Show Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2021
5th dimension
Twitter Username
@Trix_dancer
Chaturbate Username
Trix_dancer
Hoping some other Chaturbate models can help me! Does anyone know which bot is best to use for hidden shows? Or ticket shows? I started using the multi-tip bot and enabled the hidden show feature. I also recently just started a fan club, and I noticed fan club members are getting into my hidden show for free. My fan club is only 50 tokens a month, so I don't want to include this perk. There is no option on the multi-tip bot to stop this. But I'm aware there is another way to run hidden shows or ticket shows. I just don't know what the best way is to go about this! Help?! :D

You can try my bot "Insy Spy Show" used by 150+ models in the 24hours.
it's an all in one bot with hidden show (with /away and /brb commands and ticket show like) bot plus additional optional functionalities: - tip menu, - antispam for greys, - automatic thank you for tippers, - your custom advertising message sent to the room, - top lovers leaderboard, - new follower message, - insy rain, - send immediate notices to the room

Status
Not open for further replies.