AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hide your location from Snapchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also...just in case there's another moment where everyone thinks they had everything checked off; it doesn't hurt to use a fake gps app too to give yourself a fake location.

Also...just in case there's another moment where everyone thinks they had everything checked off; it doesn't hurt to use a fake gps app too to give yourself a fake location.

Or switch off location completely until you really need it. Saves a lot on the battery life too. I have location switched off and when I went to check the new snapchat settings it just did not work, it said I had to turn on location first.

Or switch off location completely until you really need it. Saves a lot on the battery life too. I have location switched off and when I went to check the new snapchat settings it just did not work, it said I had to turn on location first.

Yup that's what I do. I was mainly meaning it for folks who either felt the need to use location for whatever reason, or if they thought something might slip through anyway.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
It's absurd how many apps want access to your location. Unless it's for an actual planner like Maps I see no reason for it.
Yeah I hate how normal "social stalking" is nowadays...

I hate that if you turn off location on Snap you can't use filters... or did they change that?

I hate that if you turn off location on Snap you can't use filters... or did they change that?

I turned off location services completely for Snapchat prior to this update. Still no filters available if you have location services disabled :(

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: AmberCutie
I turned off location services completely for Snapchat prior to this update. Still no filters available if you have location services disabled :(
It's so lame, clearly a grab at forcing people to use location settings to get the full features of Snap. :(

if you set location on then open snap- then shut them off you can use filters...or something to that effect

i just dont trust it and its a real reason why I have barely used it and havent bothered to use it for any sort of marketing

I look super cute with ears tho- jus sayin

Reactions: babyfaceforever
Status
Not open for further replies.