AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

high traffic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2020
Today was the only day ive ever seen about 5 models have 30k viewers in their rooms, is this common? I had never seen so much traffic before.
Does anyone know any reasons for this?

Reactions: DoD404
yup traffic looks strange, like 5 rooms now with over 25k people in, never like this before ..

Reactions: romanholiday
Upvote 0
Yes, in 1st room, 34k on 35k viewers are anonymous. I guess it comes from a big campaign from CB or any of it's affiliate site.
It doesn't sound artificial as a friend room I know got pushed in top 15 as well, something rare for her for years

Upvote 0
that means the viewers are bought. there's a site where you can increase the "traffic" to your room and it just floods with anonymous users. watch it'll all disappear in about an hour.

Upvote 0
that means the viewers are bought. there's a site where you can increase the "traffic" to your room and it just floods with anonymous users. watch it'll all disappear in about an hour.
That's not true, the higher your room count goes the more higher the % of anons will be in room, and that's always been the case.

Upvote 0
Sounds like either CB is buying traffic or some big fish joined the affiliate program
Agreed, and it looks like rooms that are used to high traffic. And the rest of the traffic doesn't seem highly affected, still the same threshold to get on the front page.

Upvote 0
Yes, traffic was better, last night finilly after 2 weeks stuck with 300.500 users,= and coudnt explain why, now had again 1200. 1500 users

Upvote 0
Today was the only day ive ever seen about 5 models have 30k viewers in their rooms, is this common? I had never seen so much traffic before.
Does anyone know any reasons for this?
It’s common especially when traffic on chaturbate is higher than usual. The summer (2019) I had 30k in my room and other days I was in the mid 20k. I had a consistent schedule then which really helped. ever since i moved last year I’ve been busy with the new house and trying to get back on a regular schedule. I still get around 15k but I only go on for a couple hours and at different times. I would get accused for having “viewer bots” but that was never the case. My fans knew when I was going to be on so sometimes I would log on and 5 minutes later there would be 10k in the room already. Having a schedule is everything!

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I also saw the increase of traffic that day. Looked pretty unusual to me since so many people got over 20-30k viewers.
However CB is acting weird sometimes with the viewers. There is a girl I saw ... a very hard working girl . She got online for weeks maybe even months , always at the same time and mostly 10-13 hours straight.
She was always getting very fast and larg traffic into her room (around 10k-14k on average) and also made really got tokens.
But since a week or maybe more , she is suddenly not even passing the 600 viewer mark.
Nothing has changed.. not the shedule,camera quality,room view point like really nothing ... but somehow she got cut at the traffic.
Is CB deciding who is getting a boost in viewer and who dont ? Because it´s really not how many followers you have on this website.
Maybe someone could clear that out for me :)

thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.