AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
On MFC last night BlissTime started off the month leading Miss MFC after a large tip from her whale.

BlissTime's camscore today stands at 123165, having searched ACF and google, this appears to be the all time record on MFC. Her whale has been tipping publicly on each occasion that she is online. Much of her camscore came from big tips on the last day of July, perhaps in an attempt to get her to the top of Miss MFC. BlissTime has been Top 100 on Miss MFC fifteen times before but never made the Top 3. We shall have to see how September plays out.

I saw the tip screenshot! Crazy! Super happy for her! :) It will be interesting to see how the rest of the month plays out.

Reactions: DrWangFei
On MFC last night BlissTime started off the month leading Miss MFC after a large tip from her whale.

BlissTime's camscore today stands at 123165, having searched ACF and google, this appears to be the all time record on MFC. Her whale has been tipping publicly on each occasion that she is online. Much of her camscore came from big tips on the last day of July, perhaps in an attempt to get her to the top of Miss MFC. BlissTime has been Top 100 on Miss MFC fifteen times before but never made the Top 3. We shall have to see how September plays out.

Not even close. The all time high as far as I'm aware was LaraLuv. She has a thread about it here that tracked its rise. (i knew what to search for cause I created the thread. haha)

This post mentioned at that time it was over 200,000.

Note: she now goes by Lara___
Laraluv is now a different model.

Last edited:
Not even close. The all time high as far as I'm aware was LaraLuv. She has a thread about it here that tracked its rise. (i knew what to search for cause I created the thread. haha)

Thanks! Lara's highest was 201239

Thank you I was trying to find the thread!

• Hugs
Reactions: JerryBoBerry
On a related note, the ACF search didn't help, nor did Google either, although Google did turn up some related threads.
Yeah I don't really know why it's picky. Had you switched "relevance" to "recent" at the bottom of the search, it would have included that thread and a lot more. My problem in searching was that I recalled the wrong model name and searched by that instead.

On a related note, the ACF search didn't help, nor did Google either, although Google did turn up some related threads.

Yeah I don't really know why it's picky. Had you switched "relevance" to "recent" at the bottom of the search, it would have included that thread and a lot more. My problem in searching was that I recalled the wrong model name and searched by that instead.

I remembered 100k and it was posted by me. Went right to it. So yay me! haha :p

[...]Much of her camscore came from big tips on the last day of July, perhaps in an attempt to get her to the top of Miss MFC.[...]
Not just that day -- on mycamgirl, you can see the steady increase in her camscore. In August, she was on cam for only two nights and finished at #20 for Miss MFC. It's really very similar to how Lara got her record camscore -- one super tipper and very low hours online.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
It's not shady, that boardroom dude, for whatever reason, is in love with her - gawky braces and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.