AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hip tilts, hair flicks, self touching, and a strong afterglow.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
What type of flirting is delightful/ irresistible to you when you experience it?

What little (or not so little) non-verbal cue tells you that you have made a good impression on a partner?

My favourite non verbal signal is a smile, a very slight head tilt with a small one shoulder shrug. Signal of pleasure and delight, usually after a compliment.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Another is what I have labelled the girly smile, where the adult smile just falls away, it is completely unguarded and open. It usually happens as a display of naughty satisfaction, like grabbing the right bargain at a sale.

someone checking my response to something within a group (in person not on a cam)- like a glance in my direction to see if I laugh to a joke or agree with a sentiment
definitely the unconscious self groom- it makes me smile when I see other people doing it interacting with each other-its usually a hand in hair or moving a hem on clothing- a tie adjust in men..

mirrors body language/posture

Reactions: Ambers Troll
I'm so bad at noticing if someone flirts with me, that I usually don't realize it until long afterwards...

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I'm so bad at noticing if someone flirts with me, that I usually don't realize it until long afterwards...

Oh, me too! I just assume that they're being nice/friendly towards me unless their eyes are distracted by my cleavage. And even that doesn't always mean that they're flirting!

Why are subtle social cues so challenging to read correctly in the moment?!

I love when they ask me how I would like them to wear their hair or if they ask me how they should dress if they go out.

Oh, me too! I just assume that they're being nice/friendly towards me unless their eyes are distracted by my cleavage. And even that doesn't always mean that they're flirting!

Why are subtle social cues so challenging to read correctly in the moment?!

Yep, exactly. I do enjoy subtlety, and friendly innuendo, rather than the blatant "I wanna..." But, damn, I never realize I was being hit on until the drive home...

I might need a dating coach. :nerd:

I think I over assume people are flirting. Way to many times I've thought, "oh man, this guys so into me, that's why he's hanging out so much" and then it turns out he likes my friends or something! But what I like about flirting is all in the eyes, especially random eye contact with hot strangers, where you just hold someone's gaze as you walk by. It's kind of a rush. Of course, it's also so subtle that, appearently, it's often just me smiling like a goon at some poor schmuck who's just thinking, "man, that girl has a giant piece of spinach in her teeth and a slightly constipated smile".

Dilated pupils, blushing :3

Had an encounter last night that completely made me think of this...

As my crew and I were leaving an apartment, last night, we passed a group of women in the hallway. They started catcalling a bit. Been a while since I got hit on. Too bad it was a senior living apartment complex.... ;)

At first, confidence and a little bit of eye contact, not much in the way that the person is staring or seems desperate. But maybe I have noticed them and glance their way, they meet my eye contact and smile in a way that it's clear they are interested. For me it can be fairly subtle but confident signs that someone likes me and that they're aware I am interested in them. I like it when I feel that the guy knows that there is chemistry, they're not going to push me because they already know that there is something there.
Then if things move on from there, I guess very subtle body contact. I'm not talking obviously sexual hands on the hips, occasional bum graze. I'm talking about what is actually more sensual, maybe a hand on the shoulder or on the arm. Nothing that gives the "I am gagging for sex right now" image. If a man seems like they're chomping at the bit to get me home then it's a turn off, it makes them appear weak, out of control and desperate. I like to be with a man who is my equal, and sees me as that. Not someone who is either using me for sex or is so braindead that they cannot be patient.

With the right body language though, I melt! I'm one of those girls, if I don't want to sleep with someone or they give me red flags they will never get anywhere however hard they try. But if it feels right then I don't fuck around with games, I live in the moment when it comes to pleasure and experiences, so if it seems like it's going to be one I would regret missing, I would be unlikely to miss it. Unless there are consequences which make it not worth it. But to be honest, nowadays not many men or women come along that stand much of a chance.

definitely the unconscious self groom- it makes me smile when I see other people doing it interacting with each other-its usually a hand in hair or moving a hem on clothing- a tie adjust in men..

mirrors body language/posture
I second the self-grooming bit. I especially like when people smooth their hair or run the back of their hand along their jaw line.

It gets my heart beat going when I notice that someone makes just a little extra eye contact. I just live for those moments! When it's romantic at least... I hate it when people lock eyes with me the entire time we are conversing just to be professional or whatever. xD That just makes me nervous!

A sexy side eye with a smile gets me going! I get all embarrassed, I'm terrible at flirting, but there'd nothing like eyes for me paired with a great smile. That's for a guy! For a woman I love when girls touch their hair during a conversation while being very attentive.

Status
Not open for further replies.