AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Holiday Movies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
A couple of weeks from Christmas, and it's time to ramp up all the Holiday movie viewing.

So, here's the annual discussion.

What are your favorites? What have you seen, and what are you looking forward to?

Saturday, on what had been one of the worst days of my life -- another day spent in the local emergency room -- I came home in the evening, worked over, in pain, tired to my core, and incredibly sad.

Mary Poppins was on. It was the best thing I could have hoped for. I wish there were more movies that are simply about experiencing joy.

Every year I make a point to watch Elf, Rudolph, and Frosty. My family usually watches Charlie Brown Christmas, and at some point I’ll probably watch Love Actually.

Also, @zippypinhead i hope you are doing better!

Reactions: zippypinhead
Sorry to hear about your troubles, @zippypinhead Hope you are doing better!

For myself, some of the movies I'll watch are:

Elf
Home Alone
Rudolph
Frosty
Charlie Brown Christmas
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon, not Jim Carry's version)
Die Hard
Lethal Weapon
Jingle All the Way
Eight Crazy Nights
Mickey's Christmas Carol

Reactions: zippypinhead
Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. I'm hopefully on the mend now.

Last night, I watched The Holiday on Hulu. I watch it every year. As a movie, it really isn't very good, and these days, I fast-forward through most of Cameron Diaz's parts of the movie. Still, Kate Winslet's half of the movie is really charming, and that's why I always watch it.

I think I'll watch Elf tonight. I also want to watch A Town Called Panic soon. It's a delightful French stop-motion animation.

It's not strictly a holiday movie, but I think it embodies the spirit very well. It comes as close to "playing in the back yard with my toys as a kid" in movie form as I've ever seen.

Reactions: AkelaJohns
Here's a joyful one, The Miracle of Morgan's Creek. It's a screw-ball comedy from around the same time as It's a Wonderful Life, but less sentimental, a more sophisticated topic (unwed motherhood), and one of the best Hollywood directors of all time, Preston Sturges. Has one of the most famous continuous takes in movie history.

Status
Not open for further replies.