AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hook, Line but no Back Tattoo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2023
**WARNING- RAMBLE AHEAD**
I've spent a copious amount of time reading through the many and varied forum topics. Forewarned is well warned. It can be brutal but sometimes the truth is, also this forum is equally humorous and supportive.

I was hesitant to even register for a CB account and had no reason to, as in 2022 spent very little time on it. My initial impression was fairly bored people starring at screens typing in degrees of undress and the messages from many guests were not particularly stimulating. Then, a performer caught my eye as they reminded me very much of someone IRL I fancied but were 100% unavailable, which led to spending more time on CB, registering an account and purchasing tokens late December.

That's the start of the rabbit hole - they were very intermittent so I just browsed other rooms and engaged with some performers, not many.

I did find myself coming back to a particular model who had only started in January, had very few in her room. Our time zones could hardly be much further apart - Aus- Colombia but the start of her day was the end of mine so it worked. Even if it meant sleep depravation for me, I enjoyed her company very much, chatted a lot because her room was so quiet, she liked getting off and getting me off. I tipped but didnt know what was expected or reasonable. I purchased more tokens and upped the tips. After now seeing the tip bombs some people drop I feel what I tip is never enough and she only gets a proportion of that to make matters worse. I was the first to drop her a 50 token tip and she was actually rather emotional.

It was mid February when I virtually stopped going to any other rooms as no one else did it for me and I was sick of the dumb small talk although ahora, mi Espanol es mas major. She seemed to want more and gave me her private whatsapp number. Now while your'e thinking here we go, she was still very new to the whole scene, I didnt know what the app even was and tried ringing the number given. After I installed the app we were connected and messages started, I was rather thrilled until she was asking could she do shows away from CB for me so I could pay her direct and not lose the studio/CB cut. Fair play though, not a bad business move, profit isn't a dirty word after all! So I responded and said while I get why it would be good for her, it clarified our relationship was transactional.

Of course this was met with no no no amor, eres especial etc > My skepticism radar and deflector shields were set to 11 after this ( spinal tap reference there)

The request was never repeated and I've become what you would call a regular in her room, and despite my modest but regular tips I'm always greeted very warmly and I am "Mi Rey" although I expect I'm one of many. I don't want to do the sums but I've dropped 1500-2000 tokens to her - as I said, modest but regular.

So whats the point of this ramble? I think I'm infatuated with her, but reckon it's a one way deal, although initially I thought the possibility of more. I've been 100% upfront, probably disclosed too much. She has told me her situation also - divorced, daughter, qualified teacher with degree, late 30s. There's never been requests for money, bills to pay, asking for tips or gifts- even the sick mother card has not been played - although she sent me a photo of her mum. I've sent her many pics of my day to day life which she appears to genuinely appreciate & enjoy - I suppose I'm far away in a strange exotic land the beach, surfing and kangaroo pics are intriguing to her.

Fairly early on it was clear there were just too many barriers and hurdles for anything to progress. It's the hope that kills you.. Primarily though, she supports her family, her mother is elderly so nothing after comes close. But the intense desire I feel for her, to know her more- not just the cam persona is tremendous. My anticipation grows when she's due to start, I'm trying to limit the time/days I get online, but she is constantly in my thoughts. I've referenced the movie " Lost in Translation" to her - two people in a strange place, a little lost in life that form an unlikely friendship plus we do have somewhat (not total) of a language barrier. She assures me, I'm special to her, she doesn't have the chats we have with others which as much as I'm desperate to believe, I take with a shovel of salt thanks to reading this forum. I initiate whatsapp messages which she always replies to and as soon as I appear in her room there's a very happy greeting and PMs.

Anyway my first post, sorry it became an essay. I had to get my feelings out. I'm struggling to deal with this, my head is so conflicted and clouded. Wanting someone so badly that just can't be is part of the human experience I suppose. The sensible thing to do would be to just not go online and think of England. So much easier to write than do. Besides, I've had some sessions with her that still bring a shiver.

Is there a question to be answered? Not really. So slap me back into reality or offer wisdom if you wish. At least appreciate I've used paragraphs ;-)

• Funny!
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
**WARNING- RAMBLE AHEAD**
I've spent a copious amount of time reading through the many and varied forum topics. Forewarned is well warned. It can be brutal but sometimes the truth is, also this forum is equally humorous and supportive.

I was hesitant to even register for a CB account and had no reason to, as in 2022 spent very little time on it. My initial impression was fairly bored people starring at screens typing in degrees of undress and the messages from many guests were not particularly stimulating. Then, a performer caught my eye as they reminded me very much of someone IRL I fancied but were 100% unavailable, which led to spending more time on CB, registering an account and purchasing tokens late December.

That's the start of the rabbit hole - they were very intermittent so I just browsed other rooms and engaged with some performers, not many.

I did find myself coming back to a particular model who had only started in January, had very few in her room. Our time zones could hardly be much further apart - Aus- Colombia but the start of her day was the end of mine so it worked. Even if it meant sleep depravation for me, I enjoyed her company very much, chatted a lot because her room was so quiet, she liked getting off and getting me off. I tipped but didnt know what was expected or reasonable. I purchased more tokens and upped the tips. After now seeing the tip bombs some people drop I feel what I tip is never enough and she only gets a proportion of that to make matters worse. I was the first to drop her a 50 token tip and she was actually rather emotional.

It was mid February when I virtually stopped going to any other rooms as no one else did it for me and I was sick of the dumb small talk although ahora, mi Espanol es mas major. She seemed to want more and gave me her private whatsapp number. Now while your'e thinking here we go, she was still very new to the whole scene, I didnt know what the app even was and tried ringing the number given. After I installed the app we were connected and messages started, I was rather thrilled until she was asking could she do shows away from CB for me so I could pay her direct and not lose the studio/CB cut. Fair play though, not a bad business move, profit isn't a dirty word after all! So I responded and said while I get why it would be good for her, it clarified our relationship was transactional.

Of course this was met with no no no amor, eres especial etc > My skepticism radar and deflector shields were set to 11 after this ( spinal tap reference there)

The request was never repeated and I've become what you would call a regular in her room, and despite my modest but regular tips I'm always greeted very warmly and I am "Mi Rey" although I expect I'm one of many. I don't want to do the sums but I've dropped 1500-2000 tokens to her - as I said, modest but regular.

So whats the point of this ramble? I think I'm infatuated with her, but reckon it's a one way deal, although initially I thought the possibility of more. I've been 100% upfront, probably disclosed too much. She has told me her situation also - divorced, daughter, qualified teacher with degree, late 30s. There's never been requests for money, bills to pay, asking for tips or gifts- even the sick mother card has not been played - although she sent me a photo of her mum. I've sent her many pics of my day to day life which she appears to genuinely appreciate & enjoy - I suppose I'm far away in a strange exotic land the beach, surfing and kangaroo pics are intriguing to her.

Fairly early on it was clear there were just too many barriers and hurdles for anything to progress. It's the hope that kills you.. Primarily though, she supports her family, her mother is elderly so nothing after comes close. But the intense desire I feel for her, to know her more- not just the cam persona is tremendous. My anticipation grows when she's due to start, I'm trying to limit the time/days I get online, but she is constantly in my thoughts. I've referenced the movie " Lost in Translation" to her - two people in a strange place, a little lost in life that form an unlikely friendship plus we do have somewhat (not total) of a language barrier. She assures me, I'm special to her, she doesn't have the chats we have with others which as much as I'm desperate to believe, I take with a shovel of salt thanks to reading this forum. I initiate whatsapp messages which she always replies to and as soon as I appear in her room there's a very happy greeting and PMs.

Anyway my first post, sorry it became an essay. I had to get my feelings out. I'm struggling to deal with this, my head is so conflicted and clouded. Wanting someone so badly that just can't be is part of the human experience I suppose. The sensible thing to do would be to just not go online and think of England. So much easier to write than do. Besides, I've had some sessions with her that still bring a shiver.

Is there a question to be answered? Not really. So slap me back into reality or offer wisdom if you wish. At least appreciate I've used paragraphs ;-)
Here is the slap you wanted back into reality, go dowse yourself in cold water, go to punternet (if it still exists) or something find an equivalent looking lady in the real world and spend some money on her,go broke spending on this cam girl, max out your credit and debit cards spend everything you have on her, get a court order for debts and declare your yourself bankrupt so you can never spend again that will bring you back into reality, risk everything you have on this, make her rich and youself poor, its a cathartic feeling trust me, then see if you you still like her and let her she if she "likes" you, if you stiil like her go spend some time with tribal people in crossing a desert or living in a jungle , hopefully your memories and real world experiences will wipe you clean
✊✊✊✊✊:punch:

Camsites can be dangerous. They are wonderful places to have some fun, but if you lose sight of what they actually are (adult entertainment and not a dating site) they can be perilous places for the unwary.

I did find myself coming back to a particular model who had only started in January, had very few in her room. Our time zones could hardly be much further apart - Aus- Colombia but the start of her day was the end of mine so it worked.
Timezones can be tricky. I must admit to believing that there is some sort of kindred spirit thing going on between Australia and Colombia. We seem to share a sense of fun and humour. Colombia has some weird and entertaining colloquialisms that I am sure are opaque to the rest of the Spanish speaking world, much like our slang is to the English speaking world.

So, I am saying, that your infatuation is understandable, hell if I had found camsites when I was in my 20s or even 30s I would have fallen badly "in love" I know it. Luckily I am much older than that and am reasonably in control of such emotions so that I am not looking for love on a camsite.

Fair play though, not a bad business move, profit isn't a dirty word after all! So I responded and said while I get why it would be good for her, it clarified our relationship was transactional.
This.

It is a transactional relationship, do not forget that. You can have fun, expand your horizons and knowledge of other cultures, get to watch beautiful women in various stages of undress, and maybe even make genuine internet friends, but you will not find a girlfriend / spouse, that's not what these sites are for.

So whats the point of this ramble? I think I'm infatuated with her, but reckon it's a one way deal, although initially I thought the possibility of more.
Beware of infatuation. And accept there really is no chance of more.

I've sent her many pics of my day to day life which she appears to genuinely appreciate & enjoy - I suppose I'm far away in a strange exotic land the beach, surfing and kangaroo pics are intriguing to her.
I am sure they are appreciated and enjoyed, but if you have done any research on Colombia you will know that it is just as exotic as Australia is, maybe more so.

just too many barriers and hurdles for anything to progress. It's the hope that kills you.
The main barrier being that camsites are not dating sites, so there is no hope; stop thinking of that.

Besides, I've had some sessions with her that still bring a shiver.
This is what camsites are for. ;)

And by the way, thanks for using paragraphs!! :rofl:

Reactions: Maxi
“…but I reckon it’s a one-way deal..”

I know you mentioned this in terms of ‘infatuation’, as you put it, but you need to remember that it’s never that. It’s a two-way deal. You tip… and then you get the attention that you seek, if that’s okay with the model. That’s it.

Tokens tokens tokens.

And I LOVE the shiver I get when my fave model comes online. Best feeling!!

1500 tokens since January? Boy, it's May 31st. That's $75 to her.

Excuse me while I laugh in cam girl. Even if it was $1500 since January let me laugh harder.

Even if it was 2000 tokens, since OP said 1500-2000, that’s $100. With the studio’s cut she’s probably only made $50 from OP.

That’s $10 a month for what is probably some considerable emotional labor on the model’s part.

I don’t want to shame anyone for not being able to spend a ton on camsites, everyone has their own budgets, but I feel like the guys who make these long, drawn out post about how infatuated or “in love” they are with a model and then goes on to admit they only tip her a couple of dollars here and there have absolutely no respect for her.

Camming is a job. The majority of models are on camsites to make money. Taking up her time and then hardly compensating her shows that they don’t actually care about her or her time.

Even if it was 2000 tokens, since OP said 1500-2000, that’s $100. With the studio’s cut she’s probably only made $50 from OP.

That’s $10 a month for what is probably some considerable emotional labor on the model’s part.

I don’t want to shame anyone for not being able to spend a ton on camsites, everyone has their own budgets, but I feel like the guys who make these long, drawn out post about how infatuated or “in love” they are with a model and then goes on to admit they only tip her a couple of dollars here and there have absolutely no respect for her.

Camming is a job. The majority of models are on camsites to make money. Taking up her time and then hardly compensating her shows that they don’t actually care about her or her time.
The Spinal Tap reference makes me think OP is on a fixed income, nothing wrong with that.

On any given day I spend $50 to $100. Makeup, food, a new clothing piece, cat needs, husband hobbies, bills...

As soon as someone drags out the transactional word I know it's time to cut them loose. They'll never be able to blend the lines enough for the illusion to work out positively for both sides of the camera.

On any given day I spend $50 to $100. Makeup, food, a new clothing piece, cat needs, husband hobbies, bills...

Ugh, same. Inflation is no joke. And, I’ll think to myself “okay, I just spent x amount on groceries and paid off so and so bills. I won’t spend money for the next few days”, and the next day I’m buying something else that I forgot I needed.

Ugh, same. Inflation is no joke. And, I’ll think to myself “okay, I just spent x amount on groceries and paid off so and so bills. I won’t spend money for the next few days”, and the next day I’m buying something else that I forgot I needed.
Yes! Sometimes I feel like I should get an award for all the financial wizardry I pull off.

I'm about to walk out the door and renew the registration on my car. That's $200. I made 200 tokens yesterday. Womp womp. That's cam life! 🙃

I'm about to walk out the door and renew the registration on my car.

I need to renew my license and registration and I’m dreading dealing with that. My license expires in a month and I’ve already gotten an email from one of my clip sites about it.

Should go take care of that today, but I don’t feel like making myself look cute for my license picture. I’ll do it tomorrow. Maybe.

As soon as someone drags out the transactional word I know it's time to cut them loose. They'll never be able to blend the lines enough for the illusion to work out positively for both sides of the camera.

I've used the T word once with a model that was very pushy with me with words similar to what OP is experiencing (e.g. "I only feel this for you" — not happening during privates but on social accounts where we communicate outside camming hours). To me, the model is the one who broke the illusion, as I made it clear several times that I can't and don't want to have this kind of relationship and it breaks the camworld fun for me.
My mistake was probably to accept the private social media way of keeping in touch and opening the "love con" possibility.

I need to renew my license and registration and I’m dreading dealing with that. My license expires in a month and I’ve already gotten an email from one of my clip sites about it.

Should go take care of that today, but I don’t feel like making myself look cute for my license picture. I’ll do it tomorrow. Maybe.
I was so lucky with my renewal, I did it online and kept the original picture. Made re-verifying a breeze. If that's an option I'd go that route.

And I LOVE the shiver I get when my fave model comes online. Best feeling!!
Excited Hot Stuff GIF by Njorg

Love that there are still some dudes, out there, who are just into the sexiness of it all 🔥

ETA; Sorry OP, I read from the bottom up, and seeing all this is over $100 since January, renders me uninterested to read that long amount of writing. But kudos for using grammar and paragraphs Buddy. I'm one of those people where even the hint of melodrama and I'm out. I'm surrounded by Thespian type men in my every day life, and I just can't handle any more pomp, flare and drama in my spare time too. It's never ending you know, but good luck.

Last edited:
1500 tokens since January? Boy, it's May 31st. That's $75 to her.

Excuse me while I laugh in cam girl. Even if it was $1500 since January let me laugh harder.

The Spinal Tap reference makes me think OP is on a fixed income, nothing wrong with that.

What proportion of users even bother registering, let alone purchase and tip? A very small percentage from what I've observed, yet feel free to have a crack at someone actually tipping..albeit low levels
And I have ZERO control over the cut the performer gets but lay that on me as well..

The performer commenced camming in January from what I know and I first tipped late February when I stumbled across their room. They are on early mornings US time which is nearly always very slow, with few in the room and very few tips. I rarely visit other performers - So it wasn't apparent to me the tip levels that occur in other rooms -or as the day progresses. When there are thousand of active cams in competition, I suppose this performer, being later 30s, more rounded figure doesn't do it for others, but she cracks my whip..

I'm not on fixed income but it fluctuates, I'm in the sales business so like yourselves have ups and downs.

My total outlay in Australian pesetas is only $340 of which 90% has gone to her ( of course CB/Studio cut reduces this) - if you consider $100 a month ( my real cost) insignificant , when the vast majority pay nada, maybe I join the vast majority

The last time I paid for "services rendered" was Kings Cross when I was 18 ( 1980 something) so this is quite out of the blue for me.

RuthStrawberryblonde mentioned - The mention of 'hope' interests me OP. Where is that coming from and where does it go to?

Good question, I suppose it's when you detect a glimmer of interest from someone- be it a sales opportunity or potential relationship, it does raise the pulse. I've always liked the chase and the first signs an unexpected deal could be on is exhilarating. Perhaps she is trained well, maybe she enjoys my company, pics from afar, comical but improving Spanish and quirkiness

Ozzie ( Gday mate from SA) wrote "The main barrier being that camsites are not dating sites, so there is no hope; stop thinking of that" It never crossed my mind, I just didn't expect to encounter anyone I would warm to - initially it was pushy performers straight into the usually " Whats you fancy big boy and get your tips out". With this women, long ranging chats and often took someone else to enter the room and get the action happening- but never a hint for tips- which is why I was far more inclined to tip.

and rockin Rod, I have a Wilma, just sleep in different caves....

• Funny!
The performer commenced camming in January from what I know and I first tipped late February when I stumbled across their room. They are on early mornings US time which is nearly always very slow, with few in the room and very few tips. I rarely visit other performers - So it wasn't apparent to me the tip levels that occur in other rooms -or as the day progresses. When there are thousand of active cams in competition, I suppose this performer, being later 30s, more rounded figure doesn't do it for others, but she cracks my whip..
You want it to sound like you're doing her a favour instead of what it is - paying for her time. And you're paying very little for her time regardless of what (you think) others are paying.

Your comment on her age and body is so disgusting I won't comment on it because I won't humiliate people for free.

What proportion of users even bother registering, let alone purchase and tip? A very small percentage from what I've observed, yet feel free to have a crack at someone actually tipping..albeit low levels

My total outlay in Australian pesetas is only $340 of which 90% has gone to her ( of course CB/Studio cut reduces this) - if you consider $100 a month ( my real cost) insignificant , when the vast majority pay nada, maybe I join the vast majority

Your tipping is certainly modest, everyone tips to their own ability. But when comparing or appraising your contribution to this model's livelihood, do not compare yourself to the freeloaders who do not tip, but compare to other tippers.

Ozzie ( Gday mate from SA) wrote "The main barrier being that camsites are not dating sites, so there is no hope; stop thinking of that" It never crossed my mind, I just didn't expect to encounter anyone I would warm to
I can relate to this entirely. When I joined StripChat something over 5 years go I was not expecting anything other than the sight of beautiful women, I quickly discovered 4 with whom I felt an affinity beyond (but definitely in addition to) titillation. Three have "fallen by the wayside", two were Ukrainian and I really do hope that they have remained safe, but I will never know. That is one downside to camsite friendships, they can end in an instant.

However, getting back to tipping, never forget that the reason why models are on these wonderful sites is not to take our breath away (although they *do* do that regularly) but to make a living for themselves. As visitors to their rooms we must always keep that in mind and act appropriately, and by that I mean we must tip for their time and for what they share of themselves with us.

and rockin Rod, I have a Wilma, just sleep in different caves....
My point was that you seem to be someone who is seeking companionship/friendship/relationship, as opposed to the strictly transactional nature that camming sites are intended to be.
Maybe I've read that wrong?
But if not, your time and energy would be much better off focused on IRL connections, and keeping cam world as entertainment.

Reactions: mika_kedi
I suppose this performer, being later 30s, more rounded figure doesn't do it for others, but she cracks my whip..

What a backhanded and ignorant compliment. 🙄

On my site there are plenty of top models around the same age and body type as her. There are plenty of lower ranked 20-something slim models who dont get much visitors.

Your comment on her age and body is so disgusting I won't comment on it because I won't humiliate people for free.
You completely misunderstood the point I was making, she is EXACTLY what I find very attractive , a woman, not a girl and curvey to go crazy over. Why else would I exclusively be in her room?
I am simply trying to figure why more wouldn't be in her room & don't tip - timing, competition, language? I would think a high proportion of users are younger males ( 18-25?) who would naturally be more attracted to performers in their age group.

Anyway keep lining up to be offended by misconstruing the words used and twisting them into something they're not without seeking clarification

• Funny!
My point was that you seem to be someone who is seeking companionship/friendship/relationship, as opposed to the strictly transactional nature that camming sites are intended to be.
But the very intimate nature of camming blurs those lines, it's a VERY personal service, not like the tech products I sell plus business relationships do cross over into friendships. I did not expect to find someone I "seemingly" clicked with in such a site. I realise I stand to proven completely wrong and a fair chance that could well be the case. I do agree though, connection and companionship is something I'm yearning.

• Funny!
You want it to sound like you're doing her a favour instead of what it is - paying for her time. And you're paying very little for her time regardless of what (you think) others are paying.
You make the case for freeloading more and more attractive if those few that do tip are criticized because it's not enough. The honesty box system of tipping models for their time seems extremely flawed and if you want steady, regular hourly paid work, camming aint it.

But clarify this, do Colombian studio models in general only get a cut of the total tips they generate - commission only or paid for a shift with bonus for over target? She said a day off sick resulted in the studio docking her pay? I should add the pics she sent of her hand sort of bandaged up yesterday didnt look particularly convincing. Things that make you go hmmm

You make the case for freeloading more and more attractive if those few that do tip are criticized because it's not enough. The honesty box system of tipping models for their time seems extremely flawed and if you want steady, regular hourly paid work, camming aint it.

But clarify this, do Colombian studio models in general only get a cut of the total tips they generate - commission only or paid for a shift with bonus for over target? She said a day off sick resulted in the studio docking her pay? I should add the pics she sent of her hand sort of bandaged up yesterday didnt look particularly convincing. Things that make you go hmmm
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

But clarify this, do Colombian studio models in general only get a cut of the total tips they generate - commission only or paid for a shift with bonus for over target?
Not sure about bonuses, I think it varies according to studio and the contract they have but I know a few after the CB commission they have to pay additional commision to the studio I think another 50% in most cases so 100 tokens = $5 then i think it dwindles to $2.50 not 100% sure

They usually take 40-60% assuming model works at the studio and not from home. There is always some incentive for attendence could be negative like penalty fees, room downgrades, less support, etc or could be positive like additional pay percentages, prizes, etc.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
I should add the pics she sent of her hand sort of bandaged up yesterday didnt look particularly convincing. Things that make you go hmmm
I don't like this, man. Believe her or don't believe her, and if you don't believe her then stop patronizing her and stop posting about her. I hate when people come in here and act like they're in some battle of the wits to catch a model in a lie. Once you start getting suspicious like this, whether she's lying or not is functionally irrelevant - you're going to drive yourself and her crazy doubting everything she says and trying to sniff out a scam. Just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.