AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hope everyone is doing well!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.ShilohJean

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 29, 2015
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@MissShilohJean
MFC Username
MsShilohJean
In these crazy times, just checking in and hoping everyone is doing well! I have an auto immune disease so I've been working from home and camming a little here and there. Been a bit slow but just glad for the company always. Wishing everyone well!

I was just about to make a "How we doin'?" thread, so I'm glad this is here.

Crazy times. I got a new job a couple weeks ago, and I've turned out to be lucky enough not to lose it due to these crazy circumstance. However, a lot of people around me have been laid off, and that's pretty saddening. Everyone who is still working here is just kinda taking it day-by-day, and hoping for the best.

Reactions: MarieElise
life is hard with mental health problems.... if i get this virus and die will i see my beloved dog again. T_T also other loved ones too? don't ban me please just having a hard moment. i love her and animals so much i have a tattoo in memory of her.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.