AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hope for A new Girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2020
Twitter Username
@KamrynSutra1
MFC Username
Kamryn_Sutra1
Hello to all! Not sure which thread this should be posted in (so please forgive me) but I’m new to camming and starting out on MFC. I have to say this forum has by far been theeeee most helpful in starting this journey. Everytime I’ve had a question and started to post I find a million stories similar to mine and my questions have already been answered. Honestly I just want to thank Amber for seeing a need and answering the call by putting this together. And thank you to all the models and members who have shared thoughts, advice and experiences. I know building a following and finding your niche takes time but after a month I had been feeling defeated and was ready to give up. But TONIGHT something spoke to me and I’m ready to go super hard. You guys are amazing!!
Xoxo
KammyCakes

• Hugs
Reactions: thinkinboutit
Status
Not open for further replies.