AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2021
My Chaturbate account (r0x4nne) was banned last night for possibly violating the terms of service. I just recently began camming more often since I quit my job so this is my only form of income at the moment. I had no intentions of committing any violations and it will definitely not happen again. I’m hoping someone here can help me or provide some advice. I sent an email to Chaturbate support but have not received a reply. My request number is 17976123. Thank you!

Same problem i mean yeah i stopped camming and when i got back i had one night on and suddenly ID was removed and now when i try to make new account from phone is ok but when i log in from my pc it gets banned :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.