AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hourly payments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2016
Just a little announcement.

Today (2nd of August) we will be relaunching our site. We've got some new advertising campaigns ready and we will be pushing traffic directly to performer rooms.

Additionally we will start paying performers 0.50 EUR for every hour they spend online (from 21:00 UTC to 03:00 UTC). Just remember that only the first 10 performers who come online will be eligible to the hourly payment. If I will see interest in the hourly payment, I will gladly increase the price and eligible performer count :)

Now the performers will get 1-2 EUR for every referred user who buys whichever credit package they want.

• 0-4 referred users = 1 EUR
  • 5-9 referred users = 1.50 EUR
  • +10 referred users = 2 EUR
Additionally performers will get 5% of their referred user spendings and 5% of their referred performer earnings for a lifetime

You can find your referral links in your dashboard. They will automatically redirect users to your chat room

And of course, if I will see an interest in these referral bonuses, I will increase the prices :)

So, feel free to check us out tomorrow. Stay awesome :)

https://cam2vanilla.com
https://model.cam2vanilla.com

Nice. Good luck. Any referrals programs for webmasters with feed options?

I didn't quite understand what you meant by "feed options", but yes, we have an affiliate program where you can earn up to 20% RevShare from user spendings and 5% from performer earnings

If you have RSS feeds with online performers.
I tried yesterday to sign-up but no success

I saw the issue you had. It's now resolved so you can try again.
Currently we only have some banners, but I'm working on more affiliate promo tools like, embeded videos and an API

Why do you pay your affiliates more than your performers for referrals?

We are currently experimenting with commissions and looking for the best ones, so that everyone is pleased, but the main reason for smaller commission is because performers also get fixed rate payment for every user who buys at least on credit pack.

We are currently experimenting with commissions and looking for the best ones, so that everyone is pleased, but the main reason for smaller commission is because performers also get fixed rate payment for every user who buys at least on credit pack.
Yes, I did see that... Up to 2 EUR? Hardly comparable to the revshare you offer affiliates.

Yes, I did see that... Up to 2 EUR? Hardly comparable to the revshare you offer affiliates.

That's for now. We want to see how will things go.

Technically, performers aren't restricted to opening an additional affiliate account, so they still can get the same revshare as any other affiliate and still earn while camming

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
That's for now. We want to see how will things go.

Technically, performers aren't restricted to opening an additional affiliate account, so they still can get the same revshare as any other affiliate and still earn while camming
That is good to know! Thanks for adding that.

Great news.

I've increased the hourly pay to 1EUR for every hour spent online between 21:00 - 03:00 (UTC) :)

For the weekend I will also increase the ad campaign, so there should be even more incoming traffic :)

Interesting. How is it going? I am seeing all models offline

Some performers come online at 21:00 (utc) but yeah, mostly everything is going quite slow. I can understand that. This is a very new site and there will be needed some time before performers can start trusting us. Of course the most loyal performers who will stick with us from the beginning will receive additional bonuses

We are working on new ways to make to make working for our site more interesting and more profitable, so stay tuned for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.