AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How are you doing with Streamate income now? Good, bad? NOV/DEC 22' THREAD

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2021
It has been reported recently through multiple outlets that a lot of models are struggling making income on streamate in the last few weeks , including some having problems with their interactive toys, resulting in a lot of losses. Not so much with newer models that are still in the new girl hype stage tho. Some attribute this to the Holidays, some to inflation. Some to both. Two contests in the same month is a lil rough, it's almost like they acknowledge they're going through a hard time keeping traffic in. Been here for 10 years and it is the worse I've seen it, even Covid times weren't that bad.
Are you still having traffic problems or did you go back to normal? I haven't.

I’m definitely finding it a struggle compared to normal but like you say it’s hard to tell whether it’s all the competitions causing the low traffic, or whether they’re doing the competitions to try to make up for the low traffic. This weeks competition will actually be the 3rd competition in 30 days right? Can’t catch a break 😅. Also I haven’t streamed since the football started but don’t expect that’ll work in our favour either. I wonder if it’s just SM or camsite-wide. I’ve recently picked my old site MFC back up and traffic is pretty low, but it always was for me so hard to tell.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I’m definitely finding it a struggle compared to normal but like you say it’s hard to tell whether it’s all the competitions causing the low traffic, or whether they’re doing the competitions to try to make up for the low traffic. This weeks competition will actually be the 3rd competition in 30 days right? Can’t catch a break 😅. Also I haven’t streamed since the football started but don’t expect that’ll work in our favour either. I wonder if it’s just SM or camsite-wide. I’ve recently picked my old site MFC back up and traffic is pretty low, but it always was for me so hard to tell.
Thank you for sharing. So the World Cup lasts until December 18th as well. I think. I do chaturbate too and it's just as dead as far as income goes. Wish we could hear from others here as well I'm curious to know about more people and how it's been going for them in the last couple of days. On Streamate I've seen some regulars come in to say hi or just see whats up and quickly leave and on chaturbate the regulars aren't even coming in. For both there's a bunch of people trying to cheat you out of not buying shows or not tipping it's ridiculous lol (but more than the usual). Most of them know I'm not a dummy because I've been here so so darn long lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sashacurves
Upvote 0
This topic has come up here and there for a while now. MANY are noticing the decline in sales across the board for them on this stuff. Broadcasting on multiple sites at once, working on there other sites with pics/videos etc
Sounds rough for sure for those that used this for steady income/job & without any other backup income methods for sure. Constant increased costs on everything this year isnt helping either, makes $$$ tighter for many, so there is that struggle to deal with.. Time of year i suppose plays a role in some also. Perhaps things will get better in the new year or as people take holidays/get holidays.
Those around me who work 9-5 type jobs, retail, sales, stores, factory, office job etc im always hearing how busy & exhausted they always are, juggling work, family life etc, doesnt leave much for down time for them. Been hearing that most of this year & hasnt gotten better for many. Busy busy with work in that way keeps you employed & a constant pay check yes, but up stress levels etc there. Two different JOB fields tho

Upvote 0
This topic has come up here and there for a while now. MANY are noticing the decline in sales across the board for them on this stuff. Broadcasting on multiple sites at once, working on there other sites with pics/videos etc
Sounds rough for sure for those that used this for steady income/job & without any other backup income methods for sure. Constant increased costs on everything this year isnt helping either, makes $$$ tighter for many, so there is that struggle to deal with.. Time of year i suppose plays a role in some also. Perhaps things will get better in the new year or as people take holidays/get holidays.
Those around me who work 9-5 type jobs, retail, sales, stores, factory, office job etc im always hearing how busy & exhausted they always are, juggling work, family life etc, doesnt leave much for down time for them. Been hearing that most of this year & hasnt gotten better for many. Busy busy with work in that way keeps you employed & a constant pay check yes, but up stress levels etc there. Two different JOB fields tho
You're right, most industries are suffering at the moment. My 9-5 is not self employed like my cam work so I'm free of the existential stress of trying to keep business afloat. Yay for a small but reliable back-up salary. But I imagine most people who are self employed in this economic climate are having the exact same concerns as we're having in the cam world. I guess we're just much more stuck in our little bubble here because of the inherent secrecy and shadiness we have to treat it with. I'm sure if I went and discussed business with my hairdresser she'd say business was also slow too.

Upvote 0
I've noticed it's kind of slowed down, but it varies. I'm still doing fantastic! My income is slowly going up, but i give myself rest days because god knows this job is tough. It's so hard, the stigma needs to disappear I swear. Anyways, maybe set intentions and pray as soon as you wake up in the morning and tell yourself it's going to be a great payday today!

Upvote 0
I've noticed it's kind of slowed down, but it varies. I'm still doing fantastic! My income is slowly going up, but i give myself rest days because god knows this job is tough. It's so hard, the stigma needs to disappear I swear. Anyways, maybe set intentions and pray as soon as you wake up in the morning and tell yourself it's going to be a great payday today!
Good for you! How long have you been on the website?

Upvote 0
So you're new. Thank you for sharing. That explains. I've been here for a decade , my decline started happening this year.
Well… I mean I’ve been on for a year but before September I would only get on once in a while. So I’m not in the new category anymore. I’m not sure how they didn’t close my account lol.

Upvote 0
OMG don’t even get me started on the bloody Lovense connect. At first I thought you know what, I will fake it. I will still put my toy in the place I usually put it on. Never inside me. Just where it makes me feel the most and they will still tip my vibe as long as I tried, and tried, and tried again to connect the damn toy.

They always thought it’s working fine. Until yesterday I had the wise user who said, “your toy doesn’t show that it’s connected here on my tab.” 😫😫

About the awful month. This whole month has been from hell. The last two days seemed to pick up for me at least. Thank God. But the whole of last week, I’ve been making Pennies. I’ve streamed about 19 hrs so far. Hoping to make it to 25 before Sunday. Hopefully things will slowly start going back to normal soon.

Upvote 0
Well… I mean I’ve been on for a year but before September I would only get on once in a while. So I’m not in the new category anymore. I’m not sure how they didn’t close my account lol.
Oh I was wondering about that stuff. Once I took a break but I logged in every two weeks or so to avoid suspension. I think its like 2 or 3 weeks? It would be nice if there's no cut off time for it at all in case we go through long transitions in life or something.

Upvote 0
OMG don’t even get me started on the bloody Lovense connect. At first I thought you know what, I will fake it. I will still put my toy in the place I usually put it on. Never inside me. Just where it makes me feel the most and they will still tip my vibe as long as I tried, and tried, and tried again to connect the damn toy.

They always thought it’s working fine. Until yesterday I had the wise user who said, “your toy doesn’t show that it’s connected here on my tab.” 😫😫

About the awful month. This whole month has been from hell. The last two days seemed to pick up for me at least. Thank God. But the whole of last week, I’ve been making Pennies. I’ve streamed about 19 hrs so far. Hoping to make it to 25 before Sunday. Hopefully things will slowly start going back to normal soon.
yesterday it picked up a tiny bit yes. Today its bad again. Hopefully after the World Cup and Holidays are over things will pick up.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Dec 28th is my 8 year anniversary of camming and I started on Streamate.
Yesterday was the first day I've seriously thought of moving to MFC. Why? Because in all these years SM has never listened to their models. (they ask our opinions and suggestions all the time...but never do anything we suggest)
OP asked about income, yes it's not quite as good as it was say a year or so ago. Traffic is at an all time low for me. I still do "okay" and make my goals. But honestly the ONLY thing keeping me there are my regulars.
We can't mention Twitter but according to Streamfans we can?? What? I mean things like that. Just insanity. I reject insanity.
If you have good reliable regulars, you're probably doing okay. Their the reason it's hard to leave.

Upvote 0
Dec 28th is my 8 year anniversary of camming and I started on Streamate.
Yesterday was the first day I've seriously thought of moving to MFC. Why? Because in all these years SM has never listened to their models. (they ask our opinions and suggestions all the time...but never do anything we suggest)
OP asked about income, yes it's not quite as good as it was say a year or so ago. Traffic is at an all time low for me. I still do "okay" and make my goals. But honestly the ONLY thing keeping me there are my regulars.
We can't mention Twitter but according to Streamfans we can?? What? I mean things like that. Just insanity. I reject insanity.
If you have good reliable regulars, you're probably doing okay. Their the reason it's hard to leave.
I'm in the process of shopping around for different sites to stream on and this has informed me about what I should expect. I used to stream briefly on MFC but I think I'll likely double-stream between SM and CB. Vetting the usefulness of different sw businesses is fuckin hard.

Reactions: wdesr
Upvote 0
Update: December 4, Sunday: For me, chaturbate is picking up in a good way (last couple of days), streamamte is still dead, no regulars at all. Im wondering if they're losing benefits or something? Or maybe streamate is cutting back on traffic/marketing costs? Are they headed for bankruptcy? So many questions. I loved streamate so much, truly . And I'm so grateful for everything they have always done for me in the last 10 years. I know some models don't feel the same but Liz especially Im so grateful for her. sad how everything changed. what's another website you guys recommend to add? I only do two Streamate and chaturbate, but Id like to add a third just in case.

Upvote 0
I have been streaming on Streamate since August, I believe. My income seems to be consistently the same with a lot of repeat customers. I hope this doesn't end up happening to me, but I do also try to keep a very engaging room so it seems busy I'd say 80% of the time. I'm typically between $100-$140 every hour, I spent more than half of my time in exclusives. I do not do privates or gold shows.

Upvote 0
I have been streaming on Streamate since August, I believe. My income seems to be consistently the same with a lot of repeat customers. I hope this doesn't end up happening to me, but I do also try to keep a very engaging room so it seems busy I'd say 80% of the time. I'm typically between $100-$140 every hour, I spent more than half of my time in exclusives. I do not do privates or gold shows.
tips?

Upvote 0
I have noticed a decline... it's taking me much longer to get to even payout, I feel like I have to lower my prices supper low to get any shows... then there are glitches with my stream. so I haven't been focusing on SM as much...

but its slow across all my platforms too... has been all covid.

Upvote 0
Eh, my best advice (still consider myself very new) is to set boundaries before you ever even turn on your camera.
Know what you're okay with doing and what you're not, examples - I don't do roleplays (rarely Ill accept if I believe the user will communicate back easily), I always say no the n-word, I don't do humiliation, degrading,. money begging, domination etc. These are things I tried in the past that made me uncomfortable honestly. Instead, I know how I want to come across during my sessions.
I'm a nice gal, I welcome people like ''hi xxx, how's your day?'' - good morning xxx, so happy to see your name pop in here again'' etc. I'll have the same people stop in my room 2-4 times a day for a quick chat honestly. Be careful though - it's hard to fall into the trap of welcoming every user because you'll start to notice that a lot of people might not answer you back. At that point, other members that come into your room can tell that you're looking discouraged. If this starts happening, I'll grab some oil or lotion and apply it to my legs or my neck area and get up closer. It's much harder for someone to tell that you aren't super pumped, if your face isn't in frame haha. That will usually pick my room back up.
Just like when they ask me how I'm doing, I'll never say ''I'm good'' or ''I'm great'', it's more ''Aww, it's been so nice today, thank you for asking! I've been chilling, chatting, having some real fun times today, still feeing a bit horny, very happy''.

When it comes to saying no to these boundaries, I always try to still sound sweet and welcoming. I've entered others rooms and heard ''No I don't do that'' without further explanation and it doesn't sound good to me.
Example - if a person asks to humiliate them and their little penis, I'll nicely ask them to refer to my bio because I don't do humiliation... because I'm such a sweet girl with a big heart, and my mind legitimately will not allow me to think of the words to say. But, with that being said - I know there's a whole slew of other amazing models on here, that would love to humiliate you and you'll be happier with the money spent too.'' I know how long that looks, but this would be closer to what my answer genuienly always is. Include a nice smile and some laughter inbetween. Honestly, most times that specific user is gone before I'm done talking - I don't care about that user, our wants don't align HOWEVER, there's usually someone else or multiple other people in the room hearing you say this, those are the members i'm focused on.. It sounds more inviting, more real and it does make the other members reach out to you often as well. They like hearing things that they usually don't, they like explanations and talking. You're a real person this way and I believe it makes guys come back to me. If you set boundaries before you get on, you can prepare for the best way to answer that will still make you sound nice - if that's what your aim is.

During exclusives - I'm completely over the initial feeling of cam2cam, meaning that shit used to petrify me haha. Now I use it to my benefit. If they do cam2cam, they're most likely going to stay in the exclusive longer. I hate not doing cam2cam, unless they text a lot so I know how into it they actually are. No communication is what will drag me into a dark mindset, matter of fact - I always leave notes after every session and if they didn't talk, I'll notate it for myself and most likely won't waste my time again because I get more nervous as the minutes go by without anything being said. Anyways, on to the good stuff - I'll try to ask for their name before the exclusive starts(SAVE IT IN NOTES, they love to be remembered), if II'm doing a BJ, I'll always ask them which type of BJ turns them on, again while playing with the dildo and sounding cute, giggly, sexy whatever. Blowjobs are for sure my thing though too.
I do not accept every exclusive either, members will often hear an exclusive request and start saying goodbye to me, assuming I'm headed into one. I'll reject an exclusive until I know what they're into. It puts me in the position of either saying no, or it gives me a chance to think of the right direction to take the exclusive while I drink some water, which is routinely what I'll do before I accept their exclusive. It gives me that minute to collect myself. Before I accept, my last thing is spending just a couple of seconds on acknowledging the members currently in my room, let them know I'll be back and I'll send a nice kiss their way. This way they don't just get left, and I've heard good feedback on that too.
I NEVBER greet a member and ask them to take me exclusive. Fuck that, I'll stay in free chat and talk to everyone, keep conversation running until someone wants me for themselves. This is again just my perspective, but I personally don't like entering rooms and the girls sounding desperate to go exclusive. The way I lead my room is just based upon things I've seen, that I don't like myself. I remind myself to never do the things I don't think sound good.
If you smoke, get fucking high, okay? Load your bowl, smoke off screen, load a 2nd bowl lol. I stay high usually the whole time, otherwise I'm too shy. In real life, I'm super fucking shy, like the only person that has nude pictures of me is my boyfriend of 5 years. Now you can find me online, yikes it's a big change haha.

Just like you remember your weekly customers if you're a waitress, cashier, bartender etc. remember your regulars, or the ones that could turn into regulars. It might make their day.
.YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE NAKED OR IN YOUR FUCKING LINGERIE IN FREE CHAT. Excuse my language but ladiiiies, that's what the exclusive is for, let them pay to see your special goodies. I'll tease and show a little every so often, but in free chat - I'm clothed. I'll wear long dresses, short dresses, big tee's, dress it up with some earrings or a necklace to highlight collar bones, neck etc. Small details matter even if we forget sometimes.
I'll leave this with what I find most impressive - my room and background is boring af. I use my office, the only thing you can see is my grey couch and my blank wall behind me. My camera is zoomed in, so you typically only see me from face and down to the boob/stomach area, unless I'm sitting on my couch. Most times I end up on the floor right in front of the camera, just feel less exposed haha. My featured picture is always tame, I don't show tits, ass, anything like that. Usually I throw up a peace sign and make sure my face is not in view.

Invest in equipment.
I have a 4k Canon camera, a tripod so I can easily move it hoewver I need to. I have 2 sets of lightning (professional grade) and they stay on during my whole session. Invest into a good microphone, I use one that's known for being good with streamiers specifically. Lastly, when you do/if you have a microphone, make sure you test it. Use an audio recording on your computer, so you can make sure the sound is coming through just how you want it.
About sound - if you have music going in your room - TURN IT DOWN. I have musiv playing but I make sure it's on a low setting, so it's not bothersome when people enter my room. I notice men like rock, which I do too - so it works. But if you listen to a lot of girly, love music, it might not be what they want to forcibly listen to in order to be in your room. And when the sound is already bad, loud music makes it 1000x worse.
A lot of what I have shared is also things I've been told by several members and reasons of why they come back to me - the way I spoke about other models earlier ''I know there's a whole slew of other amazing models on here, that would love to humiliate you and you'll be happier with the money spent too.'' is ALWAYS how I speak of other models to members, I never put other models down, it's just bad juju and we don't want to deal with any bad vibes when we are on camera.
This was long and honest, probably the only long comment I'll leave. I hope this does not hurt anyone, I am just trying to be honest and open in what works for me and how I run my room.

Reactions: SensualJade
Upvote 0
It has been reported recently through multiple outlets that a lot of models are struggling making income on streamate in the last few weeks , including some having problems with their interactive toys, resulting in a lot of losses. Not so much with newer models that are still in the new girl hype stage tho. Some attribute this to the Holidays, some to inflation. Some to both. Two contests in the same month is a lil rough, it's almost like they acknowledge they're going through a hard time keeping traffic in. Been here for 10 years and it is the worse I've seen it, even Covid times weren't that bad.
Are you still having traffic problems or did you go back to normal? I haven't.
I went back to normal for last week (been on SM 8 years) but this week looks to be back to lower so far. Although that's going off my hourly average, which could bump up the next few days. But yeah, my hourly is way lower than it's ever been, bar my first year. I think it's just the economy. For me it helps to have eggs in other baskets, but not too many, or I get way overwhelmed.

So I guess in answer; No, mine has not gone back yet. People still seem to be spending less.

Upvote 0
For me, I think more than anything it's just more sporadic than it's ever been. Not that I can talk too much, having only been on SM for 11 months. I had my worst day ever yesterday at $10/hour (gave up after earning $4 in 1 hr, then tried a little 1hr nap show that got me $15 LOL, tragic) but only 3 days before that I earnt $120/hr (stupidly also called it a day after only 2hrs. I need to learn to milk it more when the going's good!)

I do think they are objectively suffering over at SM though. Have you guys seen the new event starting sunday 11th Dec? 50% bonus on ALL earnings over $25, no minimum hours requirement. They're clearly as desperate as a lot of us models have been feeling. I checked, and there was no equivalent massive bonus event last year.

So it's quite comforting at least to know it's nothing any of us are doing wrong, just the economy!

Upvote 0
For me, I think more than anything it's just more sporadic than it's ever been. Not that I can talk too much, having only been on SM for 11 months. I had my worst day ever yesterday at $10/hour (gave up after earning $4 in 1 hr, then tried a little 1hr nap show that got me $15 LOL, tragic) but only 3 days before that I earnt $120/hr (stupidly also called it a day after only 2hrs. I need to learn to milk it more when the going's good!)

I do think they are objectively suffering over at SM though. Have you guys seen the new event starting sunday 11th Dec? 50% bonus on ALL earnings over $25, no minimum hours requirement. They're clearly as desperate as a lot of us models have been feeling. I checked, and there was no equivalent massive bonus event last year.

So it's quite comforting at least to know it's nothing any of us are doing wrong, just the economy!
There's one every December. Last year it was the 12th to the 18th.

I looked back and talked w other cam models, per our earnings records, and we actually didn't do too bad though. The 25 minimum ones are the worst. But this one, seems to have been OK last year. Bonus included, I broke even w a regular hourly. So I didn't earn more, but I never took a cut, like is customary during the "bonus" weeks. Whereas both years during the Nov minimum 25 "bonus" event, it honestly wasn't worth it to me to even work (I won't work adult work if my average hourly falls below a certain number, just out of principal). That being said, that November week is the only week all year, I ever experience that on SM.

All of what I'm saying is based off of avergae hourly for the whole week btw. That's how I figure it out. I average for the whole week. In my first year it varied widely shift by shift, but after 8 years, I notice it doesn't vary as widely day to day anymore. Usually slower Tues Wed, then an uptick rest of the week. But not huge jumps... for the most part.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Upvote 0
There's one every December. Last year it was the 12th to the 18th.

I looked back and talked w other cam models, per our earnings records, and we actually didn't do too bad though. The 25 minimum ones are the worst. But this one, seems to have been OK last year. Bonus included, I broke even w a regular hourly. So I didn't earn more, but I never took a cut, like is customary during the "bonus" weeks. Whereas both years during the Nov minimum 25 "bonus" event, it honestly wasn't worth it to me to even work (I won't work adult work if my average hourly falls below a certain number, just out of principal). That being said, that November week is the only week all year, I ever experience that on SM.

All of what I'm saying is based off of avergae hourly for the whole week btw. That's how I figure it out. I average for the whole week. In my first year it varied widely shift by shift, but after 8 years, I notice it doesn't vary as widely day to day anymore. Usually slower Tues Wed, then an uptick rest of the week. But not huge jumps... for the most part.
Oh oops thanks for correcting me, how did I fuck that up haha. I only noticed the two over Xmas/boxing day and New years and was thinking "I wonder how many people would actually be on on those days".

That's interesting and promising to know! I also hate the minimum hours, it's so hard to fit them all in. I typically do the same as you and call it quits if I'm earning under a certain threshold but that's mainly because I can't handle the boredom but I've been letting that relax a little because desperate times lol.

Interesting that Tuesday Wednesday are your slow days, I find mine are Fridays. I also only keep record of my average for the week but can't help but check my daily average after/during each shift which is where the extreme variation comes in. Probably shouldn't do that. This week I'm overall below average but not by too much.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Oh oops thanks for correcting me, how did I fuck that up haha. I only noticed the two over Xmas/boxing day and New years and was thinking "I wonder how many people would actually be on on those days".

That's interesting and promising to know! I also hate the minimum hours, it's so hard to fit them all in. I typically do the same as you and call it quits if I'm earning under a certain threshold but that's mainly because I can't handle the boredom but I've been letting that relax a little because desperate times lol.

Interesting that Tuesday Wednesday are your slow days, I find mine are Fridays. I also only keep record of my average for the week but can't help but check my daily average after/during each shift which is where the extreme variation comes in. Probably shouldn't do that. This week I'm overall below average but not by too much.
The ones over Xmas and NY tend to be good since not as many models do them. I know what you mean. ADHD affects all that stuff too. I’m trying to relax a little on stuff as well.

Glad to put your mind at ease a little. I got a bit anxious yesterday but when I ran the numbers and asked others if they wouldn’t mind sharing theirs from last year, things actually came out more positive than I had been thinking 💛

I was ready to panic like I do the November one. But unless it’s an uncharacteristic year, things should be fairly decent. Compared to how things are when most of us take a cut those weeks anyway… all relative 😎 Id like to be wrong but I never actually make more, I either lose/ take a cut (most often), or more rarely; break even compared to a normal week. But “bonus” … lol no. I like the site and all, but… no; not accurate language to describe the week. Kinda like how a private is “private”.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The ones over Xmas and NY tend to be good since not as many models do them. I know what you mean. ADHD affects all that stuff too. I’m trying to relax a little on stuff as well.

Glad to put your mind at ease a little. I got a bit anxious yesterday but when I ran the numbers and asked others if they wouldn’t mind sharing theirs from last year, things actually came out more positive than I had been thinking 💛
Definitely ❤️ I'm sure it's the ADHD that gets us hung up on the little things and forgetting about the big picture! And I know its the ADHD that makes me obsessed with progress and seeing my numbers go up. When they go down or even plateau, I get upset 🤣
I was ready to panic like I do the November one. But unless it’s an uncharacteristic year, things should be fairly decent. Compared to how things are when most of us take a cut those weeks anyway… all relative 😎 Id like to be wrong but I never actually make more, I either lose/ take a cut (most often), or more rarely; break even compared to a normal week. But “bonus” … lol no. I like the site and all, but… no; not accurate language to describe the week. Kinda like how a private is “private”.
Yes, the competitions are such a catch 22 aren't they! By the time you've put in enough work to place highly and earn a decent bonus, you've dropped your hourly rate so far that the bonus barely covers it. But to be fair, when I'm in the mood to take part, there's no better motivator than the direct competition and seeing the ranking go up.

Upvote 0
To innocent Anna: Great advice for newbies! Actually we're not supposed to be naked at all in free chat. Anyways these tips ara amazing and anyone that has been on Streamate for almost a decade knows it works for the first few years. Take advantage as a newbie, remember those regulars will not last forever and ultimately and eventually it will be up to them. They like to explore new girls too If they really like you once you have been there for a long time, they will come to you and take you to a show. It wont take special friendly greetings, new outfits, dedication, etc. Traffic status will become a concern. once u are an older model. They have gone through several changes especially with inflation. I'm sure they're investing in traffic less just as some customers aren't able to invest as much as before. Chaturbate is ahead now because the prices are so competitive and its more approachable and accessible financially. It's cheaper, and rules are less strict so people hang around more often. They don't need to invest as much in traffic. Maybe streamate one day will come up with a similar approach. But I'm happy ST is still in operation. Better a lil than nothing.

Reactions: InnocentAnnaXO
Upvote 0
I'm noticing some movement now in the last 2-3 of days, maybe its because of the ending of World Cup. Crossing my fingers for everyone. Feeling Cautiously optimistic. :)

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.