AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can a ban be challenged with chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2020
The situation is crazy!!!!! @punker barbie

The only response we can get is that the account is banned due a suspected serious violation of terms and conditions on account littldols - this was a studio account and only broadcast for less than an hour on valentines day this year.

How can i find out what the serious violation is to challenge it? We do not have access to the email of this previous account as it was a studio account.

We may look young but id is real and has been provided, so it cannot be that.

How can we find out what the offence was in order to challenge and get our earnings back from new account sweet_pussy_x

It cannot be fair to hide behind a statement of a serious violation without even identifying what we have violated!!!

Thanks for any help

There must be a route available to challenge this

Many studios ban you from working on the sites you worked on by sending your ID. And the sites just don`t care because studios bring the money, individual people less. I was once in a job interview at a studio and they told me that they will ban me from working on the websites I will be working because they invest time, money and help and you go with their clients. So yeah, I didn`t go to a studio and started doing it by myself. And most of the studios don`t even tell you this.

Upvote 0
Many studios ban you from working on the sites you worked on by sending your ID. And the sites just don`t care because studios bring the money, individual people less. I was once in a job interview at a studio and they told me that they will ban me from working on the websites I will be working because they invest time, money and help and you go with their clients. So yeah, I didn`t go to a studio and started doing it by myself. And most of the studios don`t even tell you this.

chaturbate does not participate in those kinds of restrictions

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.