AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can check sound before streaming ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2017
I don't know about my voice when stream, loud or there is other noise
I have no friends for help i am alone
I used to check on obs record it was ok but when i streaming people told me a lot of noise

Reactions: Lady_Sha
I start streaming, then open my stream on my phone or a different computer and use earbuds so my mic doesn't pick it up.

I use my HDcam to record a small snip saying hello with music playing to check my audio as well as doing what Saffron has suggested on occasion.
Yep that's the best way I have found, If I am trying to sync up a new mic or if my settings or cam has changed I record a small clips with all the settings through obs and adjust as needed until everything is how I want and then I will pull up my feed in another browser and check that it's not needing further adjustments after it's processed by the site.

Reactions: Lady_Sha and pugpug
Though, you need to train to adjust your own microphone
It's not so easy to hear your own voice with a delay in hear plugs but it will give a good starting point.

Don't forget to do all as if you were really streaming : type on your keyboard, move around, start lush domi whatever you're using...
to find out what are exactly these parasite sounds they tell you about : "a lot of noise" seems a bit strange.
They mostly say "distorted", "saturated", "much too loud" or "too low"...

(Also the feedback from users can give you different advises depending on their own devices)

Reactions: pugpug
Yep that's the best way I have found, If I am trying to sync up a new mic or if my settings or cam has changed I record a small clips with all the settings through obs and adjust as needed until everything is how I want and then I will pull up my feed in another browser and check that it's not needing further adjustments after it's processed by the site.
I would also recommend using a clap as your test sound rather than just taking, like @DoD404 said matching speach is a real pain in the ass. If you use a clap and then drag the video clip into your video editor you can see the waveform and go through frame by frame wich will also tell out how many seconds out it is (it's going to be dependent on the frame rate of your clip. For example, my cam runs at 60fps, so if the clap happens 10 frames after or before the sound then my sound is off by 1/6th of a second which then gives you the value you need to set on the audio delay.

I ask my husband to check on his computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.