AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how can I add an emoji next my Chaturbate username ? (im a mod)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone can help me pls?
I think its a matter of platform allowing it but I'm using Chrome browser, W10 OS and if i do a right click (option panel) I do have Emoji as available option and I can simply insert Emoji from there
🔥🛠🎈💬🎉🏆🔔🏁📢⭐👉💰💋👍😍😂🤣👌

Screenshot 2021-07-09 223048.png
I don't have any other suggestion.
You might want to try something else like post on twitter and grab an Emoji but I don't know if will work.
There are websites with emoji from where you can try.
Another suggestion... try utf-icons if emoji doesn't render
★ ☆ ☎ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ✓ ∴ ☺ ☻🏆 🥇
In my designs I do use support for emoji in font-family but again... I haven't tested with other OS except Windows
Sorry I could not be more helpful, but first try and see if such characters/editing is allowed.
Good luck

Upvote 0
It's usually done through a bot that a model uses. You'll have to ask the model(s) you mod for to use specific bots with this ability and to add a specific emoji for you.

Although as a mod you already stand out quite a lot on CB for being red and everything 🤔 so I guess they might not see the point, but you can always ask 👍

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.