AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can I attract more people to my MFC room? Best cam times?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2016
Hi all!

I've been on MFC for a few weeks now and I feel like I'm digging a deeper hole when it comes to attracting new members to my room and keeping them there.
I talk, smile, dance, tease, have games and raffles, let everyone know when Im going on via my social media sites, made all my tags the popular ones that apply to me on MFC, even have a few regulars now, but I rarely have more than 15 people in my room at a time.
I tried going on earlier tonight and I had five. FIVE.

So i guess what I'm trying to get at is are there any other tips and tricks that get people into your room and have them stay? Also are there peak hours/days that are the best time to cam?

The strange thing is: your peak hours may be completely different from MFC peak hours. Every cam model is different, every room is different and every premium is different. What may work for one may completely fail for another.

Be yourself and people will love and like you for who you are. Sadly there are no real secrets to camming that always work. There is always going to be a chance that in spite of your best efforts, it's never going to work out.

That doesn't mean you failed.

It means that at that time, you were not having the luck of catching the right person(s) in your room at the right time.

Personally I love engaging conversations with likeminded people. Perhaps I have looked over you or something. One thing that may or may not help is putting in lots of tags and lot of info on your profile. It may attract the right people and keep conversations going easier.

And not all tags have to be sexual or bodily orientated: a tag like 'Star Wars' or 'Star Trek' or 'Avengers' may draw more people to your room than 'Anal' or 'Squirt'

That's super helpful for the tag aspect of things. I had someone tell me the reason they first came to my room was cause i tagged anime. It was sunday which looks like it maybe a slow night for people. I'll try tweaking my hours to see what works and what doesn't. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.