AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can i delete an offline DM i sent.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2022
Hello. @punkerbarbie can you help me. I was looking at someone's bio and i know they have been offline for a while and they told me they stopped useing cb. But i kinda stalked her and sent her a message to try if DM feature worked. now i want to unsend my DM before she sees it because i know sometimes she still used the site. Can you please help me . I got messed up by new DM feature.

Solution
It is really unreasonable of you to expect someone to go out of their way to, what, delete a generic one-word message you sent? Maybe you feel silly about it now, but it's not a big deal in the grand scheme. It's done, if you feel like you made a bad choice then learn from that and do better in the future.
Oh a hobby wanker. The worst type of Chaturbate member.

And the fact that was your response to me telling you to get help, big yikes.
What is wrong with me saying i used it to broadcast and not watch. I dont get it. How would i spend money on models if i did not watch them afterall.

Upvote 0
You are equivalent to people who go to a stripclub and just watch the stage dances without tipping or buying dances. You are basically virtual crusty stripclub furniture.

Not respecting that the people broadcasting arent doing it for fun, but for work. Especially if they are accepting tokens for sex acts. It's rude. You bragging that you never paid makes you look like a giant asshole.

You are clearly bothering a model trying to work.
i told it because you supposed i spent money there by writing getting help is cheaper than cammodels. i would never type it unless you mentioned it . did not write it out of nowhere
and which model am exactly bothering by typing here at the moment. i did not disrespect them how can you get it from my sentences i just said i did not tip anyone and getting help cannot be cheaper than free
i already deleted my account now and it is over. i will not disturb again on cb dont worry i was only able to send that dm because we followed each other.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Most people who come into a male streamer's broadcast - even if they say they're a woman - are not women. The majority of someone's viewers, even straight men's viewers, are men. From your previous replies in other threads, it sounds like you are very attached to this person, but if you've never seen them stream/have a live broadcast/a live video call, are you sure they're a woman?

Upvote 0
Most people who come into a male streamer's broadcast - even if they say they're a woman - are not women. The majority of someone's viewers, even straight men's viewers, are men. From your previous replies in other threads, it sounds like you are very attached to this person, but if you've never seen them stream/have a live broadcast/a live video call, are you sure they're a woman?
I dont have proof she is woman since I have not heard her voice but from our chats over months i mostly believe she is woman. I dont think any man who wanted to please themselves sexually for a moment or a couple would try to keep in contact out of chaturbate. Well maybe they would because of loneliness or intimacy they need but trust me from what i read she is not a man.She was the one who asked to play together since she was bired that evening when i was talking to her during my stream in May. So, you are right i kind of developed an infatuation towards her. I feel good when we talk good and bad she is colder. The things i said i did creepy was things that were overemotional or talking about her about her ex. So i might have misphrased them i did not do crazy things if i said creepy. So nothing done behind her. Afterall, i dont know if she is woman actually but i stopped considering that possibility where she is not the one who she says because it is meaningless and untrustworthy after months of talking, i would not want things to get weird becauseof that. If i was to ask, i should have asked at first but then we would not be able to build a good friendship after that. I guess i have to get over my attachment towards and get going with my life. That s the only way to build healthy relationships.
Edit: I gave too much information and this is oversharing i guess :/can you answer after reading, i wrote those to give a better context ı will delete this messages of me in this thread when you reply. in any case it is like gossipping behind someone

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@savior555 You can't delete posts.

I do agree that you need to get going with your life, and have real face-to-face relationships. I don't believe she's a woman, many women here can confirm that men will go to great lengths to get their rocks off, and you've said "she" dirty talks with you still.
Change your priorities, start seeking relationships offline if this "woman" won't prove who she is or meet in person. Find out that answer soon.
Do something that consistently builds confidence, such as exercise (can be anything from walking to lifting to swimming).
Most of all, get outside more.
Best of luck.

Reactions: savior555
Upvote 0
@savior555 You can't delete posts.

I do agree that you need to get going with your life, and have real face-to-face relationships. I don't believe she's a woman, many women here can confirm that men will go to great lengths to get their rocks off, and you've said "she" dirty talks with you still.
Change your priorities, start seeking relationships offline if this "woman" won't prove who she is or meet in person. Find out that answer soon.
Do something that consistently builds confidence, such as exercise (can be anything from walking to lifting to swimming).
Most of all, get outside more.
Best of luck.
Hopr she doesnt see rhis thread one day then. Im trying to find a way to want this thread deleted

Upvote 0
This is honestly not a big deal. Your feelings are overriding your logic and making you panic/overthink. This is why I'm pushing for offline contact with anyone, since I think it would really help you.

Reactions: savior555
Upvote 0
This is honestly not a big deal. Your feelings are overriding your logic. This is why I'm pushing for offline contact with anyone, since I think it would really help you.
Yes i even regret deleting my account since i made it a big deal. Im going out for a walk now despite my headache after the meaningless stresss i created adter hours. But maybe it is good to delete account since i wont check it again if she saw or not since she can mention if she wants. Getting some fresh air while walking and talking to friends would be good right now instead of dwelling on it.
Edit : writing mistakes corrected

Upvote 0
This is honestly not a big deal. Your feelings are overriding your logic and making you panic/overthink. This is why I'm pushing for offline contact with anyone, since I think it would really help you.
I saw her watching someone else so i m stopping caring about this situation. It is obvious she is not caring about me so why would i care about her. Turns out she still uses the account. Just lost interest in me and told me she was not using anymore maybe. From now i will look for people in real life and build real friendships which are real afterall. When it comes to message she probably saw it since she logged into the account and i will see her reaction the next time i see her. Thank you for your kind and patient answers to someone who has mental problems like me. I will now accept that she does not desire me anymore and try to just be friends rather than try to return to old times where we masturbated together or had fun while she prioritized me over others.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I saw her watching someone else so i m stopping caring about this situation. It is obvious she is not caring about me so why would i care about her. Turns out she still uses the account. Just lost interest in me and told me she was not using anymore maybe. From now i will look for people in real life and build real friendships which are real afterall. When it comes to message she probably saw it since she logged into the account and i will see her reaction the next time i see her. Thank you for your kind and patient answers to someone who has mental problems like me. I will now accept that she does not desire me anymore and try to just be friends rather than try to return to old times where we masturbated together or had fun while she prioritized me over others.
the thing is she would choose whether to watch me or not whenever she was on cb if my account banned. so im feelin like im forcin her to talk to me sometimes. but when she joins your room in cb that means she wants to talk to you :( things would usually develop naturally

Upvote 0
I just spent 10 minutes trying to disentangle this and I can't. Are you a model? Are you both models? Is it a woman or a man you are masturbating with/to? Fucking hell. This thread is worthy of it's own Netflix series. Seriously dude. Just move on and never visit camsites again.

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I just spent 10 minutes trying to disentangle this and I can't. Are you a model? Are you both models? Is it a woman or a man you are masturbating with/to? Fucking hell. This thread is worthy of it's own Netflix series. Seriously dude. Just move on and never visit camsites again.
OP is a hobby wanker - a male "model" who doesn't stream for money but for "fun". "She's" a dude who used to watch OP on CB pretending to be a woman, OP still believes that "she's" a woman and ignores us telling him otherwise. Hope it helped.

Upvote 0
OP is a hobby wanker - a male "model" who doesn't stream for money but for "fun". "She's" a dude who used to watch OP on CB pretending to be a woman, OP still believes that "she's" a woman and ignores us telling him otherwise. Hope it helped.
I wish I didn't know that either of those things existed. Now I do.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.