AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can i get rid off from another websites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2021
Hello Dear @punker barbie Can you give me some advice about, how can i get rid off anoter websites? like from recurbate, camwhores and etc? And there is any option to i can use, to block those activity about somone elses records my live stream, and then i will be appear on these sites, like on these? "recurbate, camwhores and etc"

Thank you!

You can't stop cappers. This is the nature of the beast. If you don't want to appear on those sites, don't cam. Sorry to be blunt.

One thing you can do is get ahead of it. Watermark your stuff, keep a lookout (Rulta.com seems to be a decent site for staying on top of your persona and marketing) and consider it free advertising.

The other thing you could do is issue a DMCA takedown yourself, but those can be difficult to do and I've never done it because my field of fucks is barren.

Otherwise... sorry bb. Embrace the chaos!

Upvote 0
Hello Dear @punker barbie Can you give me some advice about, how can i get rid off anoter websites? like from recurbate, camwhores and etc? And there is any option to i can use, to block those activity about somone elses records my live stream, and then i will be appear on these sites, like on these? "recurbate, camwhores and etc"

Thank you!
Bumping this @punker barbie . I just talked to a girl who cams on SM and she told me SM was able to take down all her videos from that camwhores site, is chaturbate able to do the same? I stopped camming a while ago but those videos are still up and no DMCA company like Rulta was able to take them down so if streamate could I supposr chaturbate can as well?

Upvote 0
everyone gets recorded no matter what, i used to think people record to blackmail you, but some model's i saw where non-nude its just videos of them dancing in bra and underwear. ive seen women show more at beaches so its not for the reason like i thought. i don't knbow why people do this i guess people are just assholes and cruel :(

Upvote 0
everyone gets recorded no matter what, i used to think people record to blackmail you, but some model's i saw where non-nude its just videos of them dancing in bra and underwear. ive seen women show more at beaches so its not for the reason like i thought. i don't knbow why people do this i guess people are just assholes and cruel :(

There is an underground of web sites that recorded content with search algorithms that would make your head spin (like facial recognition to locate your favorite model anytime they appeared in another model's transmission). I've personally seen databases that have every show, ever, from the last 10 years of Chaturbate. With images, caps, previews, descriptions, reviews, ratings, and more! It's not only an ever growing entity, its a way to search the history of models as well. However, the main use I see is selling content. There is BIG (HUGE) money in selling these downloads. Some of the more public site's will do this with 3rd party hosting and manage links by removing them after a few weeks. While other (and some of the darknet) sites often require crypto or Paypal direct payments. $$$ makes our work go round and everyone wants a slice. I can easily imagine a few weeks worth of coding, and then the system runs automatically while being completely built upon content made 100% by others! It sucks, but it’s a reality for us.

While DCMA may get you out of the public eye, it will never erase you from the history of this industry.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.