AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can I make small cute icon next to username?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candilicious

Cam Model
May 6, 2019
Hello

I want to make small special icon next to username of the highest tippers in my room , how can I do that?
At least they would feel special, I see many rooms use that and it looks cute

thank you

Hello

I want to make small special icon next to username of the highest tippers in my room , how can I do that?
At least they would feel special, I see many rooms use that and it looks cute

thank you
Actually in the AIO bot there is a King Tipper (all time single tip) option and a Highest Tipper (for that days show only). You can customize the icon that displays next to their name, it just has to be one in CBs gif library. The bot does it automatically for you once it’s set up, for the daily highest tipper. The King Tipper will need to be updated manually, but it won’t be a daily thing most likely, so easy to manage. Both are also added automatically as notifications that appear in your chat.

Making another Fan Club (besides the main one already available through CB) would require all manual maintenance. But if you want multiple people to have an icon, say 3-5, then this would be the only option. King & HT is limited to one user each.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Lelo1
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.