AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How Chaturbate DD works

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2018
Hello,

I am a new model probably worried about nothing... but I just wanted to ask a couple of things regarding Chaturbate direct deposits. I have made about 500 in my first 3 days of starting and I've never been paid on here before. I signed up for direct deposit, and my friend who referred me just got an email saying the payment has been sent to her. She got significantly less than I did and I was wondering do they send everyone's payments at the same time? Or, is it the more you made the longer it takes to receive it? I just get worried I won't get paid or it will take a month for it to hit my account.

Thanks

Hello,

I am a new model probably worried about nothing... but I just wanted to ask a couple of things regarding Chaturbate direct deposits. I have made about 500 in my first 3 days of starting and I've never been paid on here before. I signed up for direct deposit, and my friend who referred me just got an email saying the payment has been sent to her. She got significantly less than I did and I was wondering do they send everyone's payments at the same time? Or, is it the more you made the longer it takes to receive it? I just get worried I won't get paid or it will take a month for it to hit my account.

Thanks

Brand new models are paid out on the 16th and 1st of every month. Once you've cycled through two automatic cash outs on CB you can start requesting payouts when you need them. I've done up to four payout requests in one week.

It takes about 48 hours after requesting a payout to recieve the DD.

Good luck!

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
My friend already got her pay check today though and I haven't gotten anything? She made a lot less than I did is that why?
Brand new models are paid out on the 16th and 1st of every month. Once you've cycled through two automatic cash outs on CB you can start requesting payouts when you need them. I've done up to four payout requests in one week.

It takes about 48 hours after requesting a payout to recieve the DD.

Good luck!

Upvote 0
My friend already got her pay check today though and I haven't gotten anything? She made a lot less than I did is that why?

I cashed out the day before the end of the pay period. The end of the pay period is at midnight pacific time on the last day of the month or at midnight pacific time on the 15th. The amount I cashed out on the 27th was less than $200 and I made another $50 on the 28th.

I've received the payment for the 27th but not the 28th. I got the email which means it should be here on the weekend.

I'd imagine the payout system is set up by bank routing numbers and are processed in batches. If you don't see anything in your account by Wednesday, contact CB and make sure all of your info is right.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Collegechatter
Upvote 0
Thanks so much.

You're most welcome. Chaturbate is pretty accommodating when it comes to helping models get paid. I know it's worrisome the first couple of times but you'll eventually work out when you need to cash out and when you don't.

The best advice I can give to you is to tally up all over your monthly expenses with a $10 buffer on each one, divide that by 22 and that's how much it costs to live your life if you work 9-5, 40 hours a week. Then divide that by .05 and that's how many tokens you need to make per broadcast, per each day of those 22 days. This gives you 8 traditional "weekend" days to move around as you wish.

Good luck!

• Helpful!
Reactions: EmptyKins
Upvote 0
Well, crap. I'm sorry. I've received the email as late as 10 PM at night. Don't let it deter you from camming though. What's bad today will be good tomorrow. :)

Upvote 0
Thank you for your help and also Punker Barbie for messaging me. I managed to get it solved after contacting support; there was an issue with my account info. but we got it solved and they sent the payment out yesterday. Hopefully will get it later today or Friday! Have a good one, thanks again.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone. I have a question about direct deposit, i started working on chaturbate couple of weeks ago and signed up for direct deposit, pay out was on 31st its almost 6th and i still didnt get my deposit. Is that normal or should i contact the support?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.