AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I add a game to MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2022
Hello,

I'm new to MFC and want to add Spin the Wheel or games of such. How do I do this? I know on SC you can add an extension but not sure on MFC. Please advise. Mia

Hello,

I'm new to MFC and want to add Spin the Wheel or games of such. How do I do this? I know on SC you can add an extension but not sure on MFC. Please advise. Mia
You'll want to run Charlesbot (charlesbot.com) for a wheel. There should be instructions on the site.

Upvote 0
Are you using OBS? If so, send Charlesbot a PM with !obs and he’ll reply with a link where the tool will come up.
I'm not using OBS yet still new trying to figure out MFC. I got to this screen here but not sure if I fill in the commands and exactly how to fill it in. 1642989123416.png

Upvote 0
I'm not using OBS yet still new trying to figure out MFC. I got to this screen here but not sure if I fill in the commands and exactly how to fill it in. View attachment 91428
In order to use the wheel, you have to use OBS. Then as @AmyCant said above, PM charlesbot !OBS for further instructions.

As for the commands, check the check box on the left and it'll auto display whatever is in the text box on the right on the interval you set. You have to set the interval in PM with charlesbot:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.